+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 253 of 348 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    As that Kyogo shot crashed into the Hun net my attention was drawn to the Union Flag behind the goal with Culloden on it.Nae wonder many in the ancient nation of Scotland think they live in a completely phucked up country.It would be like an English club side having Bannockburn on their club flag.

There are only two teams in world football i truly detest AS Roma and The Rangers,FACT.
    During the game it showed the stats for most successful passes.
    3 of the top 4 were central defenders.
    What is the point of this stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi u-Knighted View Post
    I must say, I am enjoying seeing Hearts and Aberdeen struggling and their smug fanbase getting a taste of what we've endured for years. Pleasing ☺️

Especially amusing given the size of budgets and squads compared to even us the last couple years

I'm reading that Old Firm referees are split on the Roofe goal. The Cetic referee says the decision was correct, the The Rangers referee feels they wis robbed.
    Pathetic as usual.

Looked a goal to me and should have stood, similar to the one we never got a penalty for at Celtic Park, not a foul for me, which makes it better, they'll be raging

Further proof that I was wrong and everybody else was right, VAR has made the situation with referees even f*cking worse! I didn't think it was possible for Scottish referees to get worse but hey ho. Incidentally, goal... Not a goal.... Couldn't give a f*ck tbh, f*ck both of the vile, self gratifying c*nts!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Looked a goal to me and should have stood, similar to the one we never got a penalty for at Celtic Park, not a foul for me, which makes it better, they'll be raging
    My view Celtic man made such an erse of it that it wasn't a foul.
    He brought the foul on himself by making a mess of it.
    But guess it's one of your classic 50/50s.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66711208

I see The Rangers are requesting 'clarification' over yesterday's VAR calls. Funnily enough, there were no such requests last season when Conor Goldson won three Goalkeeper of the Month Awards on the trot.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66711208

I see The Rangers are requesting 'clarification' over yesterday's VAR calls. Funnily enough, there were no such requests last season when Conor Goldson won three Goalkeeper of the Month Awards on the trot.
    A truly vile club.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Further proof that I was wrong and everybody else was right, VAR has made the situation with referees even f*cking worse! I didn't think it was possible for Scottish referees to get worse but hey ho. Incidentally, goal... Not a goal.... Couldn't give a f*ck tbh, f*ck both of the vile, self gratifying c*nts!
    Yeah, all it's done is allow more terrible referees to throw their useless tuppence worth into the decision making during a match. One thing is has shown clearly, the referees in Scotland are just not up to the job.

In their defence Terry what is the poor ref meant to do when a decision is a complete 50/50 like the one on Sunday? Toss a coin? The more you watched the one on Sunday the more 50/50 it got. In that circumstance initial gut feeling might come into it & for me immediately it was not a foul, the boy made an arse of it & Rangers were denied a goal. Which is good

Page 253 of 348 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)