+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 254 of 348 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66711208

I see The Rangers are requesting 'clarification' over yesterday's VAR calls. Funnily enough, there were no such requests last season when Conor Goldson won three Goalkeeper of the Month Awards on the trot.
    Victims

That's all.

tbh I would have been a bit hacked off as well

If it happened to Utd in a derby there would be uproar too

Think the worst decision for me was their treasured win at Tannadice with the grady goal, that night Dodds scored in the opening minutes, was a mile onside and somehow flagged off, Utd dominated and they got the late sucker punch

That or shafted with the red cards and down to 9 men at dens before Jarvie decided to give their 11 men an undeserved win

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Victims

That's all.
    Irrespective of what we think about the decision yet another VAR error in my opinion.
    No way on earth was that a ‘clear and obvious error’ and so no need for VAR to be involved.
    Not one Celtic player complained not even the defender.
    And on the Man U offside. Great when in your favour but do we want to see games decided like that. For me if you can’t see it without lines then it’s not offside.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    In their defence Terry what is the poor ref meant to do when a decision is a complete 50/50 like the one on Sunday? Toss a coin? The more you watched the one on Sunday the more 50/50 it got. In that circumstance initial gut feeling might come into it & for me immediately it was not a foul, the boy made an arse of it & Rangers were denied a goal. Which is good
    I agree, it just wasn't a foul.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    And on the Man U offside. Great when in your favour but do we want to see games decided like that. For me if you can’t see it without lines then it’s not offside.
    I and the issue I have is, how can it be accurate to that degree? It can't.

Nevermind, AI officials will be here soon.

https://www.thenational.scot/sport/2...ears---expert/

Any sort of intelligence would be welcome. 🤔

would the AI Refs be huns or tims?

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    would the AI Refs be huns or tims?
    I'm sure they'll be settings.

Page 254 of 348 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)