+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 203 of 349 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3482

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Certainly a must not lose but need to keep Nisbet quiet
    Behave yoursell.....Its a must win.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy_Shimmy View Post
    Eamonn Brophy off injured.
    Replacement Simon Murray scores for Ross County in the last minute of the first half.
    That's the two strikers they brought in near the end of the January window,one gets injured and the other replaces him and comes on to score.During that period Nero played his harp as Tannadice burned.It makes me FN sick to be honest.

We've had more 'must win' games this season than we've had actual wins.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That's the two strikers they brought in near the end of the January window,one gets injured and the other replaces him and comes on to score.During that period Nero played his harp as Tannadice burned.It makes me FN sick to be honest.

Aye. Spewing.
    Just wanted to thieve as much as he could from Dundee United / Ogren, for as long as he could get away with it.

Win or bust it’s that simple , think we are already gone if truth be told , no win tomorrow seals it

Every other team has improved by bringing in players that they needed. We set out with a plan to deal with surviving relegation. Which is where we are heading. No mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by no1arabbelfast View Post
    No ifs, no buts. An absolute must win tomorrow now.
    That’s it

I’m not giving up hope but we must win tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    think we are already gone if truth be told
    We have been gone since the Jan window closed. Only the people at the top, current and former will know why they decided to weaken us and let us go down. I accepted it then, i feel for the people who have been clinging on to hope ruining every weekend they have until it happens.

Just accept it, its done

I don't really pay too much attention to the other teams as, ultimately, it's what we do that counts most. So far this season the team have let the fans down time and again and I fully expect they to continue tomorrow. Pessimistic? Probaby but I don't think anyone can blame me can they?

1) A win tomorrow gives us a chance of escaping relegation.]

2) A draw continues the death by a thousand cuts route towards relegation.

3) Losing means the hand is on the trapdoor lever.

For sanity's sake we need 1 or 3.

Page 203 of 349 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)