+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 326 of 348 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    First time I have been called a happy clapper. What I am talking about is perspective. On one side you have a certain poster always glossing over things even when we have a poor performance and the other side you have some posters going in to meltdown anytime we don't win a game.

I think most fans are somewhere in-between recognising our huge flaws, had an unacceptable January window, struggle to break down teams who play defensively, crap record on plastic pitches etc but it is also a fact in Championship terms we have amassed a big points total and goal difference.

It took us 4 years last time to get out of this league. Its not an easy league to play in or produce silky football. In a normal season, bar Raith's dogged ability to keep snatching 1 goal wins, we would be out of sight. We are in a fight, yes there are worries but threads like sack the manager at this crucial point in the season when we really need to be, as league leaders, all be pulling together to get us over the line is nuts. Perspective not happy clapping.
    Ye, good post and for what it's worth I've never thought of you as a happy clapper not one bit.

Coonty go one up. Meanwhile Mason89 and SMsW are concurrently scrambling madly through the SPFL rule book to see if there are still ground regulation loopholes against Championship clubs………………….

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    watched the game last night Raith were ****e
    Sh1te but effective, they ride they're luck and play percentages. Eye bleeding apart from a few worldy goals

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    Raith stole that game. Was all Partick. Jammy baskets again

Definitely a smash and grab, thistles 3rd choice keeper flogged it, 14 shots with 5 on target for thistles favour, RR had 5 shots 3 on target

Two weeks ago thistle had 4 shots 1 on target against us

We need to keep our confidence though and belief glob into Friday, with Docherty and the rest fit then we have a good chance in every game and RR may also drop pts at Hampden on the sat

Fun bossed that tonight! Put yer cash on Doc as the next manager at Pittodrie….if Klinsman n is unavailable 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Fair play - very good response. My apologies for insinuating you are a happy clapper. I've nothing against "happy clappers" in general - we are all different. However, some happy clappers really get on my t1ts
    Where do you stand on drama Queens?🤣

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    We have some cheek claiming Raith are getting lucky because they're playing sh*te, yet still picking up the points. We've been absolutely woeful at times this season whilst picking up our wins, the turn of the year especially. That win vs Morton was as bad a we've been, but because we picked up the three points, it almost went unnoticed.
    Yeah, there are what, 8 games to go? Folk are still going on about RR being lucky,? 😂

TNT sports commentary team seem to have completely forgotten that this is The Rangers that are playing and not some now defunct outfit that couldn't pay to keep the f*cking lights on!

The Rangers are losing Rory

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    The Rangers are losing Rory
    No Scottish referee, no Scottish VAR 😎

Page 326 of 348 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)