+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 167 of 349 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3482

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by marradonna View Post
    Well, I've been going to see my team for nearly 50 years and the only mob I ever ran from were those Roman bassas over there, so Bring It On. FTD83.
    I remember being behind the goal where the players came out, After a few skirmishes the police moved us to another area where we would be safer. Fans on the top of the fence openly waving knives at us and the police said its ok for them to be there and if they drop over to our side they would shoot at them. Had to stay in Rome that night, still loads of trouble and glad to be leaving the eternal city next day.

Quote Originally Posted by ROMA84 View Post
    I remember being behind the goal where the players came out, After a few skirmishes the police moved us to another area where we would be safer. Fans on the top of the fence openly waving knives at us and the police said its ok for them to be there and if they drop over to our side they would shoot at them. Had to stay in Rome that night, still loads of trouble and glad to be leaving the eternal city next day.
    Yeah, seem to remember there was a park outside. After the game we got a bit isolated and rushed from an underpass by about a dozen of the feckers, brandishing weapons. I was pretty handy over 0-20 metres in those days and managed to dodge a couple of attacks, but my old man had to show a few of them what it was like to mess with the tap o' the hill boys before we both managed an escape when reinforcements started arriving. Total vermin bassas.
    Last edited by marradonna; 08-01-2023 at 01:00 PM.

Hearts v ST Mirren tonight currently 0-0,dinnie really have a dog in this fight so would be more than happy to see the away team prevail just to piss off Neilson,Shankland and the EBC pundits.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Hearts v ST Mirren tonight currently 0-0,dinnie really have a dog in this fight so would be more than happy to see the away team prevail just to piss off Neilson,Shankland and the EBC pundits.
    Watching it. F*ck me, I know dour Dave gets a hard time but I'd take him over this complete walloper on Hearts TV. Deary me.

Listening on the radio Hearts seem to be well on top.

Cannie believe the amount of blocks in the 6 yard box that Villa have managed v Leeds,the one time Leeds did score it got VARed off.

That's Robbie Neilson getting booked that tells me one thing and one thing only ST Mirren are on top.Still behind by a goal though.

Watching that Napoli v Juve , that Napoli are one hell of a good side.

That's Neilson sent aff,that tells me one thing and one thing only the Saints remain well on top. .

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That's Neilson sent aff,that tells me one thing and one thing only the Saints remain well on top. .
    He's turned into a hun lite pr1ck

Page 167 of 349 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)