+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 336 of 348 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3474

Thread: Todays games.

It was hopeless ref nick Walsh from our match last week who was on the VAR

I'd have loved to see that Fabio Silva ponce play against Vinnie Jones and Dennis Wise,at least he'd be wriggling around on the floor for a good f*cking reason. Football is f*cked with fannies like that getting away with murder.

VAR actually encourages and rewards diving.

As an aside, can anyone please tell me why the f*ck is there an article about the bigot brothers on the BBC Dundee United home page?

What the f*ck have they got to do with us,why do we care? F*ck the BBC!!

I'm expecting Raith to win tonight, anything else would be a bonus.

Raith know losing tonight is not an option. Not the end of their season by far, but... it adds a fair amount of extra pressure on them if they do. And... to be fair, they ain't coped with it very well, when we've let them back in again.

Hopefully, shiite their pants yet again, and contniue, their (seemingly, from their own fans) end of season slump.

I'm still going for 1-1 Raith tho.....

Sometimes wonder if they (not the players) really want promoted.

Airdrie started well, both teams playing football

1-0 Airdrie

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Raith know losing tonight is not an option. Not the end of their season by far, but... it adds a fair amount of extra pressure on them if they do. And... to be fair, they ain't coped with it very well, when we've let them back in again.

Hopefully, shiite their pants yet again, and contniue, their (seemingly, from their own fans) end of season slump.

I'm still going for 1-1 Raith tho.....

Sometimes wonder if they (not the players) really want promoted.
    watching this on RRTV. Airdrie the better team and have just scored!!

2-0

Page 336 of 348 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)