+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 208 of 348 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

VAR kept the game alive by agreeing with the linesman that Duk was affside,looked really really close to me and the 'goal' would have finished it i reckon.The mutton molesters in fine voice though singing two of our songs make that three with,"The Sheep are having a party United's going down."

That has to be one of the worst VAR decisions there's been. Deary me. What exactly is Shinnie supposed to do?

That will dae, despite ref/var refs best efforts and playing a stupid amount of extra time

Happy to be wrong, there was no reverse psychology in my prediction....

A that got a wee bit twitchy but just what we needed, hopefully the lads can get something from tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    That has to be one of the worst VAR decisions there's been. Deary me. What exactly is Shinnie supposed to do?
    I honestly never want to go back mate even if football breaks out for the first time in years at Tannadice.We must have the worst FN VAR in world football.I am truly chunted with Scottish football.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I honestly never want to go back mate even if football breaks out for the first time in years at Tannadice.We must have the worst FN VAR in world football.I am truly chunted with Scottish football.
    VAR,drums and now holes in the back oh yir socks.......WTF is going on with futba nowadays 🥺

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    That will dae, despite ref/var refs best efforts and playing a stupid amount of extra time

How the phuck did they manage to blow us away mate?.They play football from the dark ages.The last time i witnessed so much agricultural shyte is when the Funsters took to the field v the 80's United sides.To be fair to The Sheep they defended the high ball,long throw strategy brilliantly and i can actually answer my own question by saying our defence and The Crisp probably would not have handled it.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

BTW mate i never done a bet on the game and i dinnie really regret it because early on County were the better team albeit playing football that belongs in the past or the lower league's.

I remember when we were getting linked to Shinnie (probably just rumours on here right enough), thinking he was exactly the kind of nasty footballer we needed to get stuck in and shut down the space for the opposition, I don't even rate him as a footballer, bit limited technically, but perfect for what we need just now and perfect for the dogmire of scottish football.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    BTW mate i never done a bet on the game and i dinnie really regret it because early on County were the better team albeit playing football that belongs in the past or the lower league's.
    Horrible. Watching Ross County is like watching 11 rugby players trying to play football.

Page 208 of 348 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)