+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 207 of 348 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

"Ross County manager Malky Mackay believes Dundee United counterpart Jim Goodwin would still be in charge of Aberdeen had the Dons players performed better for him."

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co....odwin-29703266

Not sure that's a smart thing to be saying just before you play Aberdeen. We'll see though…

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    "Ross County manager Malky Mackay believes Dundee United counterpart Jim Goodwin would still be in charge of Aberdeen had the Dons players performed better for him."
    Nae sh*t sherlock.

Hardly brain science that fae Malky? If players performed managers wouldnae get sacked?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Think tonight County will get at least a point as don't see the sheep continuing their form, especially away from home, they will revert to type
    I'm hopeful that The Sheep will throw everything at this game tonight,Neilson was sacked because the Hearts board are panicking about losing 6 million of Euro money.There is a massive opportunity now for Aberdeen to finish ahead of them in 3rd place and securing that money.Its also worth noting that Robson is only signed up till the end of the season so to secure a longer deal he needs to win games like County away.

If i was to be putting money on this game i would go for the away win although i agree its anything but easy money.

County are usually good for a point against the mutton tamperers. Let's hope the 40,000 red army come home with all three this time.

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co....odwin-29703266

Not sure that's a smart thing to be saying just before you play Aberdeen. We'll see though…
    I can confirm that TTT totally disagrees with Malky.......managers and management only are to blame for everything 🫣😂

Sorry to digress a wee bit here, but...........

Can anyone imagine? lets say.... Heggie , Narey , Malpas etc. saying to Jim. "hud on there wee man, we've ah decided ti hae a players meetin' in the dressing room....oh eh... I forgot... YOUR no invited....

The game is different these days I know that full well..but Whitfields post made me hae a we think and a chuckle

1-0 to the SSB’s. Nice start.

County definitely have something about them. Giving the Sheep a decent game. I don't think our defence would be keeping them out at this stage tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    County definitely have something about them. Giving the Sheep a decent game. I don't think our defence would be keeping them out at this stage tbh.
    Spot on mate,they are the better team and Simon Murray is still a handful.They are missing 5 players who would have started if fit.They look weak in defence though so you need to get after them.Their keeper has a bit of The Indian Crisp about him.

Page 207 of 348 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)