+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 323 of 348 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

Partick v Raith is on bbc

Fully expecting BTTS and away win

Result as expected, all thistle on chances, don't think we've given away so many chances to an opponent in any game this season, mental they got away with it again there, was all Dunfermline most of the weekend game too

Poor keeping and defending for the goal albeit great ball in

Our team are going to have to grow some balls and start winning the must win games. The reason we can't shake these c*nts off is the poor home performances scattered throughout the season

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Our team are going to have to grow some balls and start winning the must win games. The reason we can't shake these c*nts off is the poor home performances scattered throughout the season
    Four year ago we couldn’t beat Alloa away, got scudded 4 zip by QOS and in the last few weeks before Covid had miserably drawn with Morton and Thistle and got beat by Arbroath all at Tannadice. However, no one cared because we were a gazillion points ahead. This season is statistically almost identical to then but the difference is that Raith are clinging on. Consequently there’s much more pressure on and off the park. However, more than ever we need to stick behind them. Things have been much more positive the last week or so and personally I’m feeling more hopeful than after the Airdrie game that’s for sure.

But, lots of water to go under the bridge just yet. PLUS, I really hope the Club aren’t seriously thinking of letting Rovers in the Shed in a couple of weeks time. Jim McLean Stand only and the rest for us thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Four year ago we couldn’t beat Alloa away, got scudded 4 zip by QOS and in the last few weeks before Covid had miserably drawn with Morton and Thistle and got beat by Arbroath all at Tannadice. However, no one cared because we were a gazillion points ahead. This season is statistically almost identical to then but the difference is that Raith are clinging on. Consequently there’s much more pressure on and off the park. However, more than ever we need to stick behind them. Things have been much more positive the last week or so and personally I’m feeling more hopeful than after the Airdrie game that’s for sure.

But, lots of water to go under the bridge just yet. PLUS, I really hope the Club aren’t seriously thinking of letting Rovers in the Shed in a couple of weeks time. Jim McLean Stand only and the rest for us thank you very much.

Spot on, no need for a negative reaction when we've not even played a game yet, we are better than both sides I watched tonight, keep key players fit and work like we have been last two games we will be rewarded ultimately, let's be behind them

We should absolutely keep the shed but would need to give them some of the JK too, just need tu price them the same as the shed, messing up the pricing is why we've annoyingly been putting away fans in the shed this season

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post

The RR support was pretty poor tonight at Partick - be lucky if there were a couple of car loads.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    The RR support was pretty poor tonight at Partick - be lucky if there were a couple of car loads.
    Nah They had a whole section in the stand opposite the main stand. Thistle don’t use that stand unless it’s for a really large away support like ours.

Quote Originally Posted by southwestarab View Post
    Nah They had a whole section in the stand opposite the main stand. Thistle don’t use that stand unless it’s for a really large away support like ours.
    That explains it - I did wonder considering they are challenging for the title. Didn't hear any crowd noise as I don't listen to the commentary.

Raith stole that game. Was all Partick. Jammy baskets again

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Spot on, no need for a negative reaction when we've not even played a game yet, we are better than both sides I watched tonight, keep key players fit and work like we have been last two games we will be rewarded ultimately, let's be behind them

We should absolutely keep the shed but would need to give them some of the JK too, just need tu price them the same as the shed, messing up the pricing is why we've annoyingly been putting away fans in the shed this season
    It's not a negative reaction though,it's stating facts. Just because you never accept reality doesn't mean the rest of us can't. All last season you berated those who were under no illusions and voiced their concerns. I'll ask you once again,how did that end up?

Page 323 of 348 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)