+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 278 of 348 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    I've got huge admiration for Ian Murray, he's been developing as a coach and put together a good team.
    But... they're a bit like the new Killie because Murray's players know how to play on that artificial surface. When they have to play away from home on heavy pitches it'll be interesting to see if they can keep it up.
    Certainly doing a good job on grass so far. They've beaten everyone they've faced except Hibs in the cup and Partick on the first day of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Certainly doing a good job on grass so far. They've beaten everyone they've faced except Hibs in the cup and Partick on the first day of the season.
    That's what I'm saying, that they're doing great so far, what I'll be interested to see is if they can keep it going on heavy rain soaked sticky pitches.

Still in the league the wins have all been by a goal and about half of them late, not saying that's not impressive in itself as wins are wins but they'll need to find a way to win more comfortably in the league as not gonna keep winning by 1 goal margins with late goals

Dunfy recently played them off the park in Kirkcaldy and Airdrie by far the better team also in the recent draw there but dabrowski the keeper kept them in those, I know pars fans weren't impressed with their own performance compared with how they played in Kirkcaldy and against us two weeks ago

Main thing we need to do is go to Cappielow and win

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Still in the league the wins have all been by a goal and about half of them late, not saying that's not impressive in itself as wins are wins but they'll need to find a way to win more comfortably in the league as not gonna keep winning by 1 goal margins with late goals

Dunfy recently played them off the park in Kirkcaldy and Airdrie by far the better team also in the recent draw there but dabrowski the keeper kept them in those, I know pars fans weren't impressed with their own performance compared with how they played in Kirkcaldy and against us two weeks ago

Main thing we need to do is go to Cappielow and win
    What constitutes 'playing them off the park' and 'by far the better team' in your opinion? I assume you saw both games?

What constitutes 'playing them off the park' and 'by far the better team' in your opinion? I assume you saw both games?
    He'll have seen them on the radio...as per😀😀😀

Match stats, reports, highlights, Raith fans comments after the games, Dunfermline and Airdrie fans comments

If Raith fans are agreeing who were there, backing up match stats and opponent fans then who am I to disagree

By the accounts at the time Airdrie had lots of chances second half and were by far the better side, and the narrative after Dunfermline lost to a lost minute goal was Raith stole it after their keeper kept them in and Dunfermline had dominated most of the match

Be interesting to see how the coming league games go

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Match stats, reports, highlights, Raith fans comments after the games, Dunfermline and Airdrie fans comments

If Raith fans are agreeing who were there, backing up match stats and opponent fans then who am I to disagree

By the accounts at the time Airdrie had lots of chances second half and were by far the better side, and the narrative after Dunfermline lost to a lost minute goal was Raith stole it after their keeper kept them in and Dunfermline had dominated most of the match

Be interesting to see how the coming league games go
    Well if you go to the lengths of reading opposition fan reports, watching opposition team highlights, reading opposition forums, then who am I to argue eh? If you are indeed correct and Raith were pummelled to the extent you say they were, yet still didn't get beat (actually winning one of them), then that says even more about them imo. Good teams get points when playing poor, much like us vs ICT and Dunfermline. It doesn't matter how, or indeed when, they win games. They are winning them. They were superb on Friday and I watched that with my very own eyes.

Superb on Friday? Dunfermline were sh!te. Raithroversphobia. We'll gub them.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Superb on Friday? Dunfermline were sh!te. Raithroversphobia. We'll gub them.
    They were aye, second half especially.

I'm sure we will. We're in great form after all.

Well if you go to the lengths of reading opposition fan reports, watching opposition team highlights, reading opposition forums, then who am I to argue eh? If you are indeed correct and Raith were pummelled to the extent you say they were, yet still didn't get beat (actually winning one of them), then that says even more about them imo. Good teams get points when playing poor, much like us vs ICT and Dunfermline. It doesn't matter how, or indeed when, they win games. They are winning them. They were superb on Friday and I watched that with my very own eyes.

Not much lengths, enjoy reading fan sites but I wasn't saying they weren't good on Friday, just dying see thr relevance as it's was in the cup, just glad they won as extra game to their calendar

Their performances in the league are what matters and recently from what I've read about the games they have been patchy despite winning a couple of them and drawing one so see how they perform in the next league game as that is where we are competing, for me they concede more than us despite excellent goalie performances, they are winning games but just and a few times late

We haven't lost any ground since the game in Kirkcaldy and our league form is excellent, of course we need to pick up performance, especially at the back starting on Sat, if we do then can see us maintaining our lead at worst, assuming we avoid key injuries etc

Page 278 of 348 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)