+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 293 of 348 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3473

Thread: Todays games.

Never say die, winning mentality. That's what have. Late winners are expected now. It's what they do and fair play to them. Our lot better be up for this on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    They are certainly better that last seasons contenders/winners

Not quite proven they are better than Utd, prematurely ejaculation from a funster ha ha
    Some take that

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    I'm not worried after actually watching them. We have a far better team. i can see why they cant put teams away. yes they keep going to the end but nowhere near as good as we are.

I expected them to win comfortable tonight, especially after taking the lead against Arbroath who had lost 6 on the bounce and with injuries, the fact they've had a tough night again having to go to the end is a surprise, and that's to their credit they've done it but it is simply not sustainable

It's that and having played the extra game they are ahead, only a win for them on Saturday changes that where they'd be ahead outright regardless of games played, a win for us and we are very much in the driving seat, ahead with a game in hand which would mean despite all their efforts they'd be behind having played a game more with a far inferior goal difference

Saw a stat on twitter the other day. Points table after 74 minutes Raith would be 3rd bottom of the league.

That has got to some kind of a record with all their late goals,people keep saying they cannie keep that up but they keep on doing it.I cannot remember a team ever scoring so many goals at fulltime.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Saw a stat on twitter the other day. Points table after 74 minutes Raith would be 3rd bottom of the league.
    Yep they've scored 1 or 2 goals in the last 5-10 mins of 8 of their 15 games gaining 15 points in the process. Quite remarkable really.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    That has got to some kind of a record with all their late goals,people keep saying they cannie keep that up but they keep on doing it.I cannot remember a team ever scoring so many goals at fulltime.

They can't, they are not super human, it'll take its toll, I'm very confident in this, the main thing is we keep up our standards to capitalise

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    They can't, they are not super human, it'll take its toll, I'm very confident in this, the main thing is we keep up our standards to capitalise
    Not sure how you have to be super human to play 90+ minutes of football....but pleasing to see Raith Rovers giving you all the fear...how the mighty have fallen 💙
    CW33

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Not sure how you have to be super human to play 90+ minutes of football....but pleasing to see Raith Rovers giving you all the fear...how the mighty have fallen 💙
    CW33

Certainly causing more concern in our support than the trophy virgin ever do, we had the cigars out in 2019/2020, you lot were so far off the pace 😂, was tragic

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    CW33
    From the man who supports the team than scraped up last year only because the erse finally fell off a **** Queens Park side at the end of the season 👏

Page 293 of 348 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)