+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bolton Wanderers v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Victor is about as good as Kayode Odejayi .
    Bet anyone his carrier is spent in leagues 1 n 2 after he leaves us....
    Not too bothered if he is a good bloke. He is at Oakwell to play football and im sorry but just not good enough imo..
    Waiting for barrage of insults for having a different opinion of a footballer on a football forum.

The hard facts are that this is not a popularity contest, and I have to agree Victor simply isn't good enough. And that's regardless of whether hes a nice bloke or not.
    If we want to continue to improve in this league, then Victor has to move on because I think hes League One level to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    The hard facts are that this is not a popularity contest, and I have to agree Victor simply isn't good enough. And that's regardless of whether hes a nice bloke or not.
    If we want to continue to improve in this league, then Victor has to move on because I think hes League One level to be honest.
    and so are a few more , Ben Williams , Oduor, Miller, Cole , Vic was great in under 23s and good to watch him score so many goals ,he has however been here 3 yrs or so now , had the chances and barely showed much , as much as I like him , the gap is too big for him and all the aforementioned , Division one at best, Cole must be in the most bizarre signings category , JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    and so are a few more , Ben Williams , Oduor, Miller, Cole , Vic was great in under 23s and good to watch him score so many goals ,he has however been here 3 yrs or so now , had the chances and barely showed much , as much as I like him , the gap is too big for him and all the aforementioned , Division one at best, Cole must be in the most bizarre signings category , JMO
    How the feck Victor started in the second leg of the play off semi final a goal down before Dike and even Chaplin is beyond me .

I'll leave it at that .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Its a bit harsh on Clarke Odour because he was messed about badly last season, and due to injuries of course B.Williams has hardly had a kick.
    And I know it sounds like we're judging negatively already, but Im afraid I can't understand why we've signed Devante Cole again.
    I remember liking your U-23 updates a few years ago Roma when we were in Lg One, and Jacob Brown really made the step up to the first team didn't he. But alas, Victor didn't and won't ever I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Just not good enough for where we need to be here and now Rascal. Neither are Miller and Kane as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Victor is about as good as Kayode Odejayi .
    Bet anyone his carrier is spent in leagues 1 n 2 after he leaves us....
    Not too bothered if he is a good bloke. He is at Oakwell to play football and im sorry but just not good enough imo..
    Waiting for barrage of insults for having a different opinion of a footballer on a football forum.
    Just speak your mind mate,nobody dare av a pop.😉

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Just not good enough for where we need to be here and now Rascal. Neither are Miller and Kane as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    How the feck Victor started in the second leg of the play off semi final a goal down before Dike and even Chaplin is beyond me .

I'll leave it at that .
    Crap manager,bet he'd been touched up by wba before semis were played and didnt want to be embarrassed and wanted to keep it tight,we all know we didnt do our selfs justice in them 2 legs, we were all gobsmacked 2nd leg.thats in past na,coventry are established in this league a win would do nicely,we drew at cardiff,coyrs ad prefer coventry at home to cardiff away, come on tarn.

Have you watched the Bolton match highlights I put on here Rascal, on another thread.
    It was a close one but Cauley looked onside didn't he, and they aren't going to use VAR in this tinpot little has been of a cup competition.

It sounded like an impressive and dominant first 30 minutes, and then where did it all go wrong ?. It's going to be interesting seeing the starting line up tomorrow.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456