+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dike to WBA

Dike to WBA

Strong rumours on WBA site that they’re after him, who’d have thought that?

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    Strong rumours on WBA site that they’re after him, who’d have thought that?
    I wonder if we'll get ought?

Compo for Ismael and Murray already spent. Dike on loan, not our player.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Compo for Ismael and Murray already spent. Dike on loan, not our player.
    I know dike wa on loan but wi put him on market,we agreed a fee, i thought if he went for a bigger fee we might av got a little of that fee.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    I know dike wa on loan but wi put him on market,we agreed a fee, i thought if he went for a bigger fee we might av got a little of that fee.
    The "we've agreed a fee" stuff was just a bit of pillocking to sell Season Tickets.

The "we've agreed a fee" stuff was just a bit of pillocking to sell Season Tickets.
    No i think we'll av struck an agreement,but he'll av to be sold in this window, i reckon they'll sell at xmas and we'll get stuffed that way.

Maybe they did agree a fee. Who knows? Personal terms on the other hand are a different matter altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Maybe they did agree a fee. Who knows? Personal terms on the other hand are a different matter altogether.
    You'd av thought that would av been sorted 2 though,if it wasnt we havent learned frm the morsey job, he'd av been offered wat out top players get surley.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    You'd av thought that would av been sorted 2 though,if it wasnt we havent learned frm the morsey job, he'd av been offered wat out top players get surley.
    If his agent demanded we pay him 20/25k a week to sign here then it's way beyond our budget and quite rightly, we shouldn't be paying any of our players that. I don't think it's a case of not learning Rascal, just economics. Let's move on from it.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    We don’t know.
    Although I do know, what has been told to the Barnsley supporters when he first signed - and then contrary to that he returns to Orlando - in no way adds up.
    And then to add to that - neither does the lack of speculation surrounding him.
    Either the Barnsley fans were told untruths when he first signed - or - something happened that we are not being made aware of.
    It would not surprise me one bit to hear that the circumstances surrounding Dike has caused some individuals to consider their employment at the club.
    I’ll not believe anything relating to Dike - until I have had an opportunity to talk to someone at Barnsley who knows the facts.

I told Radio Sheffield there was a story relating to Hecky moving to Leeds.
    They just brushed it off saying he had gone to a bigger club.
    We now know that wasn’t anywhere near the full story.

And I’m now saying - there is a story here regarding Dike - because what was said - and then what happened - just does not make any sense.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 11-08-2021 at 09:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast