+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Tshimanga

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    How dare you bring balance, supported by stats, to a discussion. Moderator, please can you have a word with this sensible poster!
    I've noticed this. Mr Og's postings are far too accurate and believable. Ruins the tone of the whole board.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I've noticed this. Mr Og's postings are far too accurate and believable. Ruins the tone of the whole board.
    Agreed. Maybe we need a specific "sensible discussion" thread so we can easily avoid that kind of thing.

No, I can be as much of a plonker as any one else I can assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    No, I can be as much of a plonker as any one else I can assure you.
    Now that is a strong punchy statement in the world of NCM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    How dare you bring balance, supported by stats, to a discussion. Moderator, please can you have a word with this sensible poster!
    https://youtu.be/gT9xuXQjxMM

I wonder what our reaction, (as fans) to other teams recent signings would be, if they had been signing Wootton, with his Notts stats, Roberts and Rodrigues.
    As it is we already have these players. We have also now signed the type of player, most said we needed in Mitchell. If he had come to us direct from Kings Lynn, we would all have been very happy. His goals for them came from only 60 mins played per game, with no penalties. On first viewing I think he may well press Wootton very hard for the TM role.

Hopefully we'll have Wooters, Cal, Rodders, Mitchell and Nemane fit most of the season with hopefully the centre mids to chip in a few between them. I think we might still be ok without someone like Thsimsnga.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Very good

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    I wonder what our reaction, (as fans) to other teams recent signings would be, if they had been signing Wootton, with his Notts stats, Roberts and Rodrigues.
    As it is we already have these players. We have also now signed the type of player, most said we needed in Mitchell. If he had come to us direct from Kings Lynn, we would all have been very happy. His goals for them came from only 60 mins played per game, with no penalties. On first viewing I think he may well press Wootton very hard for the TM role.
    Excellent point.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112