+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Dallas

Andrew Dallas

It was highly publicised that Notts were interested in signing him from Cambridge United but he signed a new contract with them recently after playing on loan for Weymouth last season.
    It’s now been stated by the Cambridge manager that they have accepted a bid for him, could it be Notts ? 👀

No

It's been suggested it's Solihull but can't see it to be honest. I'm thinking Wrexham

Not us, ''we're done''.

We are not going anywhere this season. There is too much reliant on Wootton. Roberts and Rodrigues to score our goals. We desperately needed to sign a recognised striker who could chip in with at least 15 goals. The best we can hope for this season is to finish in the playoffs, but even that maybe a difficult ask... We have team of nice to watch footballers, but unfortunately we have no ball winners...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    We are not going anywhere this season. There is too much reliant on Wootton. Roberts and Rodrigues to score our goals. We desperately needed to sign a recognised striker who could chip in with at least 15 goals. The best we can hope for this season is to finish in the playoffs, but even that maybe a difficult ask... We have team of nice to watch footballers, but unfortunately we have no ball winners...
    Other than JOB, Francis and I think Vincent can do that role as well?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not us, ''we're done''.
    We're done unless something special comes up. Burchnall also said we weren't after a player because he was under contract and yet we signed Mitchell a week or so later...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Light up front, light in midfield and a bit weak at the back, sums us up nicely. I really hope we aren't repeating the mistakes of 2018. ie bringing in players and hoping they will fit the system. Rather than specifically bringing in players to fit a system, if you see what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Light up front, light in midfield and a bit weak at the back, sums us up nicely. D
    We haven’t played a game yet! :S

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Other than JOB, Francis and I think Vincent can do that role as well?
    If JOB is a ball-winning midfielder, I'm our new Centre forward.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast