+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cadbury offer free Barnet travel for ST holders with away travel history

Cadbury offer free Barnet travel for ST holders with away travel history

Our principal partners, Cadbury, are generously offering to cover the cost of two Sharpes of Nottingham coaches for our trip to Barnet on the opening day of the 2021-22 National League season.

We first teamed up with Cadbury last summer, when football was in the clutches of the Covid-19 pandemic and supporters were unable to travel to matches.

But the picture looks far brighter this season and, as our supporters’ excitement grows for their first away trip in almost 18 months, Cadbury are very generously willing to pay for nearly 100 fans’ travel to north London as we prepare to swarm the Hive!

Cadbury have once again donated their sponsorship assets for this season’s partnership to local travel company Sharpes, who have been running our official away travel for many years. The aim of this is to support the community, help get local businesses thriving and to reflect their glass half full mentaility which has been displayed for nearly 200 years.

And Cadbury's senior brand manager Nick Rogers is delighted to be working closely with Sharpes to deliver such a brilliant gesture to our fans.

“Over the last year we have really got to know the club and its fans," he said. "We understand how tough it’s been for Notts supporters to miss out on over a year’s worth of trips up and down the country and we share their excitement for seeing away fans back inside stadiums.

“That’s why we’re delighted to be working closely with Sharpes to take supporters down to Barnet free of charge, where we’re sure they will be part of a buzzing atmosphere at the Hive!

“We wish all Notts supporters a safe journey down to London and will be cheering Ian and the players on to what we hope will be the perfect start to the season.”

Our commercial operations manager, Jordan Worthington, added: “The club can’t thank Cadbury enough for this latest gesture of incredible support.

“We know this will be immensely appreciated by so many of our fans, who will already have been so excited to be hitting the road in support of the team once more.”

James Sharpe, from Sharpes of Nottingham, also said: "We'd like to say a big thank you to Cadbury for supporting us by hiring two coaches for the first away game of the season.
    "We will be doing all we can to keep fans safe while on board."

How can I claim my free travel to Barnet?

Firstly, you must meet the following criteria:

• You are a 2021-22 season ticket holder
    • You hold a 2019-20 official coach travel purchase history

If the above applies to you, please contact the ticket office, quoting your full name and season ticket number, via one of these methods:

Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please note that there will be no social distancing on board.

Can I purchase coach travel to Barnet?
    Coach tickets can be purchased online or by contacting the ticket office using the details above.

--------------------------------------------

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/free-barnet-travel-060821/
    Last edited by SwalePie; 13-08-2021 at 01:46 PM.

Beneficiaries will be walking on Aero.

Any chance of an old fashioned Creme egg ?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Beneficiaries will be walking on Aero.
    I like a Twirl, altho' the missus has always been partial to a Curly Wurly

No thanks, Aztec me car instead.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    She tells me you like a taste of the Walnut Whip.

Wispa it, but I've heard that a finger of Fudge is just enough to give yourself a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    She tells me you like a taste of the Walnut Whip.
    I tend to humour her. It's no Picnic being married to a Flake.

I tend to humour her. It's no Picnic being married to a Flake.
    Dunno, she seems quite a Daim.

Let’s get back on Topic before this turns into one of those Marathon thread diversions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast