+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To all the negative people

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Stan always hits the nail right on the head, no small talk.
    He's always the honest man's spokesman.

Quote Originally Posted by george123 View Post
    I'm of to watch brentford, they might have a gameplan i can use.

Yours Sincerely
    Steve Bruce
    To be honest there's a lot Steve Bruce could learn from Thomas Frank

Quote Originally Posted by george123 View Post
    I'm becoming tired of reading all these post about how bad everything about Newcastle is.

First of all our owner is doing all he can against the premier league to push the deal through.

We get rid of some players most of you don't rate anyway (Yedlin, Aarons, Lazaar, Carroll, Lejeunne(this one we should have kept), Saivet, Atsu, Muto). You allways complain about our youth players don't get a chance. Getting rid of these great players mean we have to use the youth players in the cup and as substitutes which i think is great for the club.

We got the worst manager in the league i know but we also got Graeme Jones who i rate as extremely good at organising a team and the results we got after he was signed was ok.

When Mike Ashley finally leaves i hope we are in the best position possible and i have a feeling Graeme Jones can take us to top 10.

I know most of you is going to call me all kind of things just because i stil have a hope for newcastle in the future, but remember, all science show you live longer with if you are positive.
    I thought I never gonna post here again but I have to. I think we all understand the situation differently. It also happens in every aspect of life. Moaning and complaining is the way for some people. This is an great post. Cheers for that.

Quote Originally Posted by liikape View Post
    I thought I never gonna post here again but I have to. I think we all understand the situation differently. It also happens in every aspect of life. Moaning and complaining is the way for some people. This is an great post. Cheers for that.
    Not sure why you wouldn't want to post again? Folk may not agree with some of what you say but your views are just as valid. If you think there's too much negativity then fight your corner and give the positive slant.

As has been said, it's not like we want to post negatively but, as has also been said, for a lot of us, that's one way of dealing with all the sh!te around the club.

In many ways, our silence would be worse because it would mean we'd been beaten and were accepting the way things are or didn't care enough to complain.

We complain because we care.

Positivity has been ground out of people - even the most optimistic.

The club and fans have been abused for 14 years.

Only a moron or masocist sees anything different - I believe even the club itself have gave up trying to spin the truth at this point.

I'm pleased that you have some hope - someone should.

But you can't complain at those that don't, the hope and positivity has been ground out of us.

14 years of watching us drop futher and futher behind, it's soul destroying.

I understand people not liking negativity but it’s worse to pretend everything’s ok when it clearly isn't.
    If we behaved like ANY other club in the league I would be happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)