+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Barnsley v Coventry City Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Good weekend for me, my beloved Barnsley and Wakefield Trinity winning.

Happy Days!
    A very rare weekend Chop but we'll take it .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I bet tha niver thought that you'd be watching goals on a phone the next day when Arblaster war keeping goal all those years ago .

Me neither mate .
    Hey even better Animal, I was watching it in Spain lol. Unbelievable sometimes isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    Hey even better Animal, I was watching it in Spain lol. Unbelievable sometimes isn't it
    Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A very rare weekend Chop but we'll take it .
    Indeed Animal - Trinity new coach and a win against a top 4 team who are head and shoulders above the rest this season

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Indeed Animal - Trinity new coach and a win against a top 4 team who are head and shoulders above the rest this season
    Chester did a good job at Trinity but I feel he'd run his race at Belle Vue Chop and it was time for a change and some new ideas .

Isn't it time for Wakey Taarn (the Cas Tigers wannabes) to go out and bring in yet another former Hull coach, it's what they always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Isn't it time for Wakey Taarn (the Cas Tigers wannabes) to go out and bring in yet another former Hull coach, it's what they always do.
    We always get the Hull FC failures acido but there you are .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    You were there Bill and I was not so I can only rely on highlights and opinions.
    Did Barnsley deserve to beat Coventry over the 90 odd minutes ?
    The highlights obviously suggest they were the better team and deserved better SB.
    But it comes down to the fact that they didn't take a single one of their chances, and because of that we can't feel too sorry for them.
    Im very relieved that we hung on for the win though, put it that way!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    The highlights obviously suggest they were the better team and deserved better SB.
    But it comes down to the fact that they didn't take a single one of their chances, and because of that we can't feel too sorry for them.
    Im very relieved that we hung on for the win though, put it that way!.
    I remember Aston Villa drawing with one of the big boys when O'Neill was their manager and the pundits saying it was negative and they parked the bus. The other team peppered them but they held firm. I was thinking it was an equally impressive defensive performance and they'd set their stall out. Maybe under Schopp the lads will just do what they have to do.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345