+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ****ing disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    That's why I'm saying Dees in shankly worked well after the game but people on other sites immediately jumping to the conclusion it was because Dees were in shankly.

Most respecteds record so far this season, place still a dump, ticket fiasco v st m, yellow vests out of control earlier games and now trouble outside the ground.

Standards Deeranged, standards.

And just to throw in I think having Dees in shankly played a major part in us winning yesterday.

Honestly believe Derry open, Dees in shankly instead of cox, and current away end of stand would create quite a hostile enviroment for away teams and give the auld stadium a much needed kiss of life.
    What about giving it a trial. Maybe need to re view things when bigger travelling supports arrive. If you can fix that so that it works for all home games what is there not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    What about giving it a trial. Maybe need to re view things when bigger travelling supports arrive. If you can fix that so that it works for all home games what is there not to like?
    Home draw in cup quarter where no season tics valid.....the perfect opportunity.

No will to do things differently though.

Home draw in cup quarter where no season tics valid.....the perfect opportunity.

No will to do things differently though.
    Have to try it. There are potentially big gains for our club if we can get our supporters back in the ground. Think the club should be looking at the number of away supporters we attract. Would it be possible to get more home fans to attend if the seating arrangements were changed. The SE must be reopened and we need to encourage PATG possibly for Shankly. That would give the bigger visiting supports the chance to use the Shankly and our fans ould go into the Main stand in sections ABC. We were in that section for the Doon Derby and the atmosphere was brilliant. Would imagine giving Aberdeen fans a bit verbal would be equally satisfying, wrong, nearly as satisfying, wrong again, decent.
    Last edited by BCram; 15-08-2021 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Spelling

Condemn the Derry once and for all - Dundee fans in both ends with away fans in the mainer toward the Shankly end - maximum 1,500 tickets for them - Dundee fans in the rest of the mainer. Less OF fans at games = less bile = more likely Dundee fans will go along = better atmosphere for our team.

Never in a million years but why not try it?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Condemn the Derry once and for all - Dundee fans in both ends with away fans in the mainer toward the Shankly end - maximum 1,500 tickets for them - Dundee fans in the rest of the mainer. Less OF fans at games = less bile = more likely Dundee fans will go along = better atmosphere for our team.

Never in a million years but why not try it?
    I’m not sure why we need to condemn the Derry?

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    I’m not sure why we need to condemn the Derry?
    Seemingly it's a **** hole and we all know that someone at the club would love to have it closed for good.

Not a serious suggestion anyway, club would be nuts to restrict away fan numbers to 1,500.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Seemingly it's a **** hole and we all know that someone at the club would love to have it closed for good.

Not a serious suggestion anyway, club would be nuts to restrict away fan numbers to 1,500.
    I keep hearing it’s a ****hole, but I don’t know In what way or how it’s different any other part of the ground.

It has a lack of catering facilities, and maybe an under provision on toilets.

The idea that it’s a ****hole is added to be a refusal to tidy up the easy bits. Weeds, rubbish and assorted stored materials could be fixed with a days work. But that lack of care also shows in the other stands with ancient reserved stickers, no letters on stairs to let people know what row they’re at etc etc.
    Crap gathered under floodlights, sponsors logos hanging off. Basically a lack of maintenance.

If we were really going to a new gone you’d almost understand it but until there’s a spade in the ground then tidy what you have!

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    I keep hearing it’s a ****hole, but I don’t know In what way or how it’s different any other part of the ground.

It has a lack of catering facilities, and maybe an under provision on toilets.

The idea that it’s a ****hole is added to be a refusal to tidy up the easy bits. Weeds, rubbish and assorted stored materials could be fixed with a days work. But that lack of care also shows in the other stands with ancient reserved stickers, no letters on stairs to let people know what row they’re at etc etc.
    Crap gathered under floodlights, sponsors logos hanging off. Basically a lack of maintenance.

If we were really going to a new gone you’d almost understand it but until there’s a spade in the ground then tidy what you have!
    All about respect, the current upper management don't seem to have a huge amount of respect for the old girl. Agree with you that it would be understandable if there were imminent moves afoot but I seriously doubt that's on the cards.

Most respected has zero respect for the ground he's supposed to look after.

Linda Blair has no respect for the bits he ain't in.

The staff in general take a "not my responsibility" attitude.

Was hearing all the flags that had been put up were dumped in a pile and folk were walking over them, when this was pointed pot to staff....met with a shrug.

No standards, no care, no attention to detail, no will to do better.....all at a time when on the park I'm quite encouraged.

Most respected has zero respect for the ground he's supposed to look after.

Linda Blair has no respect for the bits he ain't in.

The staff in general take a "not my responsibility" attitude.

Was hearing all the flags that had been put up were dumped in a pile and folk were walking over them, when this was pointed pot to staff....met with a shrug.

No standards, no care, no attention to detail, no will to do better.....all at a time when on the park I'm quite encouraged.
    Mostly true unfortunately - only saying mostly because I just don't get the Linda Blair part.

Who or what is Linda Blair?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)