+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: All things Raith

2 trophies in 30 years is f u c king shocking and its embarrassing! 1 of only 2 cups we have a realistic chance of winning and we fk it up! Disgusted is an understatement.

Also jets goal aside he is absolutely useless! And I hope McGinn never plays for us again.

The surprise wasn't going out , it was Jet scoring - to be sure.
    He's too awkward. Always the feeling is that the ball is as likely to bounce off him, as he is to control it.
    Not a good signing IMO

On the plus side, get the Breidablik coach on the next shortlist. He recognizes crap when he sees it.

Couldn't help but wonder whether we shouldn't be scouting in Iceland. Those boys must be cheap as chips and there must be some value in there. Coming from Iceland they wouldn't object to Aberdeen as a place to live, either, presumably.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Cormack would only use the EL money to cover more of the revenue losses due to covid. He's all about the money nothing more nothing less. He's the classic example of being a chairman of a business rather than a football club first and foremost.

Cheap bass giving Devlin a 6 month contract rather than sourcing a fit and able CB. F u c k him can't stand the man
    I can't comment on your personal dislikes, I've never met the man.
    Nae keen on the corporate speak mind.

Chairmen though, HAVE to put the business first.
    Without that, you wouldn't have a team in a professional league.

It's maybe nae glamorous but it has to be done.

No surprise Glass defending his poor decision to swap out seven players saying they were good enough to win and proved so in the first half. Except they weren't good enough were they and they got schooled in the second half by a less than mediocre lower division team. If Glass hadn't had such a brainfart moment we would in all likelihood still be in the cup but it isn't his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I can't comment on your personal dislikes, I've never met the man.
    Nae keen on the corporate speak mind.

Chairmen though, HAVE to put the business first.
    Without that, you wouldn't have a team in a professional league.

It's maybe nae glamorous but it has to be done.
    Totally agree DD, hated watching 2nd half yesterday and very disappointed we are out of cup, but as far as Cormack will be concerned he’s more interested in substantial financial gain in Europe compared to crap revenues from league cup. Not saying fans look at it that way, but he will.

We will strengthen squad before transfer window shuts with a few loan signings, probably some young guys from England who will be over-hyped and overrated, or some no marks from Atlanta Utd or MLS of Jack Gurr type quality (God help us!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Cheap bass
    You looking for one?

I have a Cort GB34A active circuit bass I might be prepared to sell. One single coil pickup, and a rumbling hoor of a humbucker near the bridge. Rosewood fingerboard. Standard scale. Good action. Bonny blue colour, with a white scratchplate. Four strings. Five and six-string basses are for ostentatious erseholes who should just get a ****ing Telecaster and be done with it.

Bought as a substitute when the Precision was in the garage being tastefully hot-rodded (by Rod Vaughan, funnily enough) and has hardly been gigged.

As disapointing as yesterday was, today I ask myself...

Would you swap cup defeat for destroying Fartz in their own midden this weekend? Yes.
    Would you swap cup defeat for group stage in Europe? Yes.

Europe group stages would lift the profile of the club beyond our own borders. No number of wins of Scotland's diddyest cup will ever do that. If there's one competition not worth pant pishing over its the Diddy League Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    As disapointing as yesterday was, today I ask myself...

Would you swap cup defeat for destroying Fartz in their own midden this weekend? Yes.
    Would you swap cup defeat for group stage in Europe? Yes.

Europe group stages would lift the profile of the club beyond our own borders. No number of wins of Scotland's diddyest cup will ever do that. If there's one competition not worth pant pishing over its the Diddy League Cup.
    Unless we win the Conference cup or fit ever it’s called then nothing else will make up for getting knocked out of the competition that we had most chance of winning by a lower league outfit .

We can still have a good season but that was a shocking result yesterday .

My favourite y fronts are pish stained as a result.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast