+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Think Warne will be gone by Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    This is stupid, let's have this conversation in November.
    Out of interest Towner, and this is not a loaded question I'm genuinely interested in your view, at what point (performance wise and/or time wise), would you start to think it could be time for a change?

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    This is stupid, let's have this conversation in November.
    If you read my post I’m not saying he should.

It has imo an air of inevitability. He should have kept us up last year however I felt it was right that he stayed on. Some away fans I know are on the fence with him. We have to be honest this long ball option just doesn’t work. Everyone has started calling it Warneball. My post wasn’t intended to slate him just expressing my opinion that the next 4 games are *****. Is that too early to write him off yep but like I said I’m not sure he’ll get any slack this season from some.

The point has always been " ok sack him but who can you attract that's any better?"

As mentioned above the problem isn't with Warne it's with his support staff.

Tends to look like jobs for mates

All I can say is I'm glad we're not Donny supporters (or Ipswich for that matter, given how much they've spent.) We'd have the flaming torches out and be marching en masse to Warne's house...

"That loss is on Pep"

Just taken off the City Blue Moon forum. The world is full of idiots.

If Warne is told to get rid of his mate Barker (who's CV is pretty appalling,by the way) then i think he might well walk. Wasn't there pre season talk that Barker could be leaving to join his big pal Robinson at Oxford enabling him to move back to his family home in Brighton ? Alan Knill who did all the coaching at Bramall Lane is currently unemployed. Already the next 2 games are of major significance. Ido feel for Warne because i don't think this chairman is going to get himself any further in debt

Well, I hope he's here for some time yet. He is fielding the best team that our transfer money and wage structure can afford.
    I was disappointed with the manner in which we lost that late goal yesterday, but it has been said, just seconds from a good away point.

"Already the next 2 games are of major significance"

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    If Warne is told to get rid of his mate Barker (who's CV is pretty appalling,by the way) then i think he might well walk. Wasn't there pre season talk that Barker could be leaving to join his big pal Robinson at Oxford enabling him to move back to his family home in Brighton ? Alan Knill who did all the coaching at Bramall Lane is currently unemployed. Already the next 2 games are of major significance. Ido feel for Warne because i don't think this chairman is going to get himself any further in debt
    Don't want Knill back right name! nothing about him like Warney!

I’d better send him a card now then.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast