+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My crazy bet for tomorrow.

My crazy bet for tomorrow.

I've backed all my predictions as they show on this weeks PL and for a £1, should it pay off it's worth £8247.00. I can but dream but, Grist once cracked this so it is possible to achieve.

I've got my regulars on, in that all teams have to score in their leagues, again for £1 on each league. Cracked this once and it paid £600+ so still actually pounds up on that one.

Anybody been brave enough to back us to beat Weds or any other bets on tomorrow.?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I've backed all my predictions as they show on this weeks PL and for a £1, should it pay off it's worth £8247.00. I can but dream but, Grist once cracked this so it is possible to achieve.

I've got my regulars on, in that all teams have to score in their leagues, again for £1 on each league. Cracked this once and it paid £600+ so still actually pounds up on that one.

Anybody been brave enough to back us to beat Weds or any other bets on tomorrow.?
    I always have a few footie bets on Brin, a fiversworth of bets in £1-00 and the odd £2-00.
    Around 3 years ago I had a one pound bet on midweek in August on the league cup games with 9 matches and It was both teams to score but no draw.
    8 of the games were on tuesday, and they all came in, and the last match was millers game away to Huddersfield when we eventually lost 2-1 after ajayi scored in first minute for us, which was a winning result for me as it didnt matter which team won, and the £1-00 bet paid £2,776. UTM

Smith to score first and we win 3-1

60-1 I’ve had £10 on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    I always have a few footie bets on Brin, a fiversworth of bets in £1-00 and the odd £2-00.
    Around 3 years ago I had a one pound bet on midweek in August on the league cup games with 9 matches and It was both teams to score but no draw.
    8 of the games were on tuesday, and they all came in, and the last match was millers game away to Huddersfield when we eventually lost 2-1 after ajayi scored in first minute for us, which was a winning result for me as it didnt matter which team won, and the £1-00 bet paid £2,776. UTM
    Ronners that’s excellent pal 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post

60-1 I’ve had £10 on.
    Good luck with it pal.

Well if bookies paid out on optimism then you lads would be millionaires

Good luck guys, you never know

Cheers pal 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Ronners that’s excellent pal 👍
    Yeah Brin cheers, however I've won next to f**k all since lol

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post

60-1 I’ve had £10 on.
    I'll drink to that Botn 🍻

Had a go Brin, with my selections.

But on Bet Fred longlist on lap-top can't bet on the Brighton v Watford,
    its on the Bet Fred coupon from betting shop.
    So done 9 selections at a £1 stake, if it hits, over £3,000 .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast