+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: FK Qarabag v Dons

Not only that but we are facing another inevitable Tynie tanking on Sunday. Four defeats on the bounce will see the first serious questions asked. They won't be from Red Tv mind.

Loads of punts being pished on here tonight,typical Aberdonian doom and gloom,you would think we got humped tonight and tie was over.
    Not expecting to win on Sunday,our record is sh!te there anyway but its not the end of the world if we dont win
    Last edited by nice1simmy; 19-08-2021 at 08:26 PM.

I've seen every game this season on Red Tv and we have been abject in most of them, yet as usual its the messenger that gets shot. Where are Pacman and Mason these days?

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    I've seen every game this season on Red Tv and we have been abject in most of them, yet as usual its the messenger that gets shot. Where are Pacman and Mason these days?
    Sure I seen pacmin going in to a cafe at the beach a week or two ago if that helps. Think it was him but I wasn't really paying attention.

He sat at the window seat and ordered the full english but with extra black pudding instead of the mushrooms. He had 1 sugar in his coffee and spread margarine instead of butter on his toast. Left a very generous tip. Like I say, I wasn't paying much attention.

Nae idea where Mason is.

Nae pant.pishing bit it seems inevitable that we will probably go out! We're tottaly lacking in a few area's! Jets pish were weak in defence and hedges won't make it.

Nice of Cormack to be so stingy in not letting glass get a couple of players in 2 weeks ago then makes a pathetic bid for Boyle! He really is the epitome of a sleekit torie political c u n t. Moaning about the pitch wouldn't have helped the players

More interested in where RST is good poster speaks sense

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    Have to begrudgingly agree with this. We dazzled briefly against BK Hacken and have maybe some patches against United but generally speaking we’ve really not actually looked that good. We’re frail and the worst case scenario is becoming reality. Thin squad. Lots of injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansRed View Post
    Have to begrudgingly agree with this. We dazzled briefly against BK Hacken and have maybe some patches against United but generally speaking we’ve really not actually looked that good. We’re frail and the worst case scenario is becoming reality. Thin squad. Lots of injuries.
    Cue the “you’re a pant pisher“ brigade backlash.

Reality is we’ve been pish performance wise so far this season but managed to grind out a few decent results to mask the deficiencies. Take the full backs out of the equation and we’d be raging about how bad we are.

Well, we didn’t look that good but who ever does on a night like this?

I’d have accepted a 1-0 defeat before the kick off, basically it’s a good result.

I’m not saying we won’t go out, injures piling up this early won’t help.

But it’s half time and we’re 1-0 down, all to play for.

Come on ye Reds.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast