+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tony Mowbray Comments

Tony Mowbray Comments

Never really took to this Judas but his comments from yesterday are a joke

We matched West Brom he said! Well I was at the game and this stupid c unt was most likely else where. We hit the woodwork four times and really should have had six!! Even after they were given a goal on a plate by Johnstone - they still did not look like scoring!

West Brom should not be permitted to have towels he said! What a complete p rick!! Why not and which rule says you can’t?

We should have had a penalty he said!! That greasy t wat was going to ground more than Grealish!

You really are a knob Mowbray!

Managers just say want the fans want to hear Mainly tokeep them onside with them if the s**t hits the fan

I agree, I didn't think that Mowbray was very gracious in defeat. The 1-2 scoreline flattered them as we should have won by more. If you're well beaten, which they were, just admit and move on.

I would actually argue that we should have had a penalty. If you watch their keeper after Furlong had hit the post with his header, the keeper collects the ball and literally throws Furlong to the ground to get him out of his way. Mowbray is a tw*t.

Mowbray set himself up to be one of the all time idiots when he berated and lambasted certain Albion players for bailing out after relegation and then promptly accepting the Celtic job.

In my eyes his credibility as a leader fell apart.

It’s almost like he now resents Albion when it was him who turned his back on us.

How many teams fans would wear a mask of the manager at the last away match in a relegation season like our lot did in tribute to him?

A despicable betrayal of our fans and our club which is why he now plies his trade a a third rate turd of a club.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Mowbray set himself up to be one of the all time idiots when he berated and lambasted certain Albion players for bailing out after relegation and then promptly accepting the Celtic job.

In my eyes his credibility as a leader fell apart.

It’s almost like he now resents Albion when it was him who turned his back on us.

How many teams fans would wear a mask of the manager at the last away match in a relegation season like our lot did in tribute to him?

A despicable betrayal of our fans and our club which is why he now plies his trade a a third rate turd of a club.

Trying to take away the towels - what a c unt!

The mask with that ugly mug should have been used for Halloween or for a Pride party😭

As an aside Mowbray ghost authored a book 'kissed by an angel" in the mid 90s about a personal tragedy and it as until recently be quite rare to buy. I actually sold a like new copy a few years back for £80. On Amazon at the mo the cheapest is around £18 and some are selling at £1000. I read some of it and it really was nowt special

He should take it on the chin and move on. I look at the result not the performance.

He would make a good chief mourner at someone's funeral.
    If you remember I never liked him when he was here, it was only when he buggered off that most Albion fans turned against him.

I didn't wear a Mowbray mask at Blackburn but I took one home with me. When I got home I put it by the side of the bed.

Next morning I woke up before the wife and put the mask on before rolling over to wake her up. She absolutely hsit herself. It was funny as fk.

Mind you I'd have been devastated if she'd said 'morning handsome' instead....... 😊 .

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)