+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Lurpak or margarine?

O/T Lurpak or margarine?

I've always been a Stork margarine or a stores own brand when growing up but of late I've got to admit that no matter whose brand is a close substitute, you can't beat Lurpak slightly salted, it's out there on its own.

I don't use either Brin, but just out of interest why Danish not English butter? (If you can still get it)

Utterly Buttery in our house. I like lurpack on jacket tatties but just can’t spread it. It tears the bread to bits.

Lurpak Light for me.

Flora and lurpak here

I use Lurpak slightly salted , & also proper butter, missus just uses Lurpak slightly salted.

Vaseline gone out of fashion then?

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Utterly Buttery in our house. I like lurpack on jacket tatties but just can’t spread it. It tears the bread to bits.
    Loyal there’s now Lurpak spreadable and it’s really good straight out of the fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    I don't use either Brin, but just out of interest why Danish not English butter? (If you can still get it)
    Just the taste pal. I’ve tried some other English butters but they seem clarty.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Loyal there’s now Lurpak spreadable and it’s really good straight out of the fridge.
    Made spreadable by the addition of rape seed oil and water in the processing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast