+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: A'thing hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Not too sure on MacKenzie, hopefully just rested, he wasn't on the bench mind you so maybe carrying a knock?
    Think McKenzie has a slight muscle injury but they reckon he’ll make Thursday.

I've watched that penalty time and time again now. Is it only me ?? Gallagher won the ball , and the pair of them bump hips together a nano second after he's won the tackle. The ball is clearly beyond the control of GMS. And the wee fanny could as well have fallen over from tripping on a buttercup leaf left in the grass !!!!

Name:  76A9DECC-F176-4508-88C7-E01BDD96B34B.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  30.9 KB

Only the toppest reds in this photo

Ojo came over in his Redtv interview very well - worth a wee 3 minutes of your time.

Good tip - comes across as very thoughtful

Quote Originally Posted by Red_china View Post
    Ojo came over in his Redtv interview very well - worth a wee 3 minutes of your time.
    Totally! I love it when players are smiling away and making wee jokes in there interviews. Utterly delighted for Ojo.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I've watched that penalty time and time again now. Is it only me ?? Gallagher won the ball , and the pair of them bump hips together a nano second after he's won the tackle. The ball is clearly beyond the control of GMS. And the wee fanny could as well have fallen over from tripping on a buttercup leaf left in the grass !!!!
    Nope it is not only you pal, I have watched it back a few times as well and Gallagher won the ball in my opinion as well.
    Then again the referee was Bobby fcukin Madden so no real surprise there.

Boys showed great character bouncing back from that.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'll present as evidence the first seasons of Gordon Strachan, Barry Nicholson and Johnny Hayes.
    I know Gallagher can play, I've seen him play very well.
    I've seen enough of him play very well to give him a wee bit of time to settle.
    I’ll see your Johnny Hayes Sneckie and raise you a Peter Weir.

Very pleasantly surprised by that yesterday. Battled well and put in some shift given the exertions of the week.

Was a bit concerned first half as the diets were getting plenty ball and we couldn’t hold onto it - but they created absolutely nothing.

Second half we were well on top. Stupid penalty, just don’t make a challenge like that, no need and gives the hun in black a decision to make.

Battled well to get a deserved equaliser, and only one team was going to win it after that.

I’d have bitten yer hand off for a draw pre match given the circumstances, so can’t grumble even though 3 points wouldn’t have flattered us.

Agree with most of the comments re players. Ramsay was outstanding - some potential that lad.

McCrorie was very solid. Needs to sort his distribution from the back though as he gave it away a lot. Improve that and he’ll do for me.

Brown exactly what we needed out there. Ojo very good again and the enigma that is JET was excellent when he cane on - that’s what we want fae him.

Good stuff overall and sets us up nicely for Thursday - COYR.

The first competitive minutes of the season for Dean Campbell yesterday and he did very well when he came and his assist will have done his confidence no harm at all.
    Dean has been in and around the first team for a while, and because of that it is easy to forget that he is still only 20 years old ffs.
    He gets a lot of unnecessary stick at times, but anyway he was solid when he came on yesterday.

MOTM for me yesterday was McCrorie.

Onwards and upwards to Thursday night now and we need to have more of the same of yesterday's second half performance, maintian it for from the first whistle to the last and we really do have a fair shout of making it into the group stages.

COYR
    SF

Like many others I wasn’t holding out much hope for that game yesterday but was pleasantly surprised by what I saw. We probably should’ve won the game in the end but to be level on points at the top after first 3 games is a decent start considering the European games and the squad still being a bit light .

Ramsay is going to be some player , hopefully for us , in the future and we need to get him signed up now for as long as possible.
    Jet seemed to be far more effective coming off the bench yesterday than he’s been when he’s started recently.

Regardless of what people think or thought of Brown previously he is already proving to be the best signing we’ve made in years , we’ve been far too soft for far too long and he’s come in and almost instantly added that bit of steel and aggression that we’ve badly missed , great to see him getting in the refs face and getting Neilson told too at full time . Brilliant to see some passion and determination to win again.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011