+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ffs

Ffs

I login every now and then hoping for a bit of info on the dee but would be as well watching the bbc , phuck sake lads it’s football forum , no wonder there’s no posters , bizarre!!!!!!!

Give it a go. Post something about the Dees.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs brown View Post
    I login every now and then hoping for a bit of info on the dee but would be as well watching the bbc , phuck sake lads it’s football forum , no wonder there’s no posters , bizarre!!!!!!!
    Football threads get very few replies and practically none from those that do a lot of moaning about it.....surprisingly enuff........have a look back and see.

This board probably as busy as its been in a guid few years and has a dozen or so regular posters, none afraid to voice their opinion, nobody does much backing down.....I like it.

We are all gonna die soon, never be afraid of a wee bit of debate or argy bargy.....makes life interesting......I've heard heavans dull....and I might just make it there.😶

Oh and for Christ sake don't watch the bbc unless Diane Abbott's on.....comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs brown View Post
    You could set up a topic asking about Campy Nou or are you one of these people who makes bullets for other people to fire.

I could set up a post implying you bore the tits off me but pretty sure it’s already been said zzzzzzzzz
    Anyway 2 2 draw for me tomorrow, Jimmy crankie ya bass

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)