+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Msm .... open letter

Dear Msm .... open letter

Dear Mainstandmoan ...

Please pardon any lowlife element of our Stand Free Forum if they be your reason for your withdrawal/silence.

Your insight/info/input is valued by all whose brain material is located significantly north of any organ responsible for evacuation of waste products ..... and so, I encourage you to take stock of those posters who offer you respect .... and measure zero against any posters who do not!

This site is far from dead .... call it a sleeping giant if you will .... bit it's a better page with you on it!

I will PM you the above ... and, in your own time, welcome your response.

NaeMairNeeps.

Signed

He's on the AFC Chat Summer 2021 Signings thread. Two attackers and a central midfielder incoming plus interest in an Icelandic full back apparently.

I'd never give anyone abuse who posts info on possible signing targets. I don't blame MSM not posting on here anymore.. to many hun like pricks
    Like NMN says to many low lifes on here.. aldo being number 1 followed closely by a couple of others.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    He's on the AFC Chat Summer 2021 Signings thread. Two attackers and a central midfielder incoming plus interest in an Icelandic full back apparently.
    Panicked there, Max, until I went and checked The Hat - it's a central defender, not midfielder, according to MSM

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    to many low lifes on here.. aldo being number 1.
    This is another title that I’d have had in the bag in previous years. Shloppy

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Panicked there, Max, until I went and checked The Hat - it's a central defender, not midfielder, according to MSM
    Oops, sorry typo on my part, Don Julio!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    I'd never give anyone abuse who posts info on possible signing targets. I don't blame MSM not posting on here anymore.. to many hun like pricks
    Like NMN says to many low lifes on here.. aldo being number 1 followed closely by a couple of others.
    Christ knows why he's on the Hat though, Millertime and a good few others fit the lowlife bill big time. DonsTalk seems to have the lowest ersehole quota...then again the lack of posters / posts might account for that!

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    Christ knows why he's on the Hat though, Millertime and a good few others fit the lowlife bill big time. DonsTalk seems to have the lowest ersehole quota...then again the lack of posters / posts might account for that!
    🤣 thats true re' Millertime! though I barely look on it
    . Yday was the first time in long time only to see what MSM was saying about signing target's.

I remember before I joined abmad MSM posts were always intriguing and more times than not he was spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This is another title that I’d have had in the bag in previous years. Shloppy
    Surely not Mason, think you just attacked DM when he was manager etc.. I've stated I have anger issues on here, but I'd never attack someone on here without provocation. Tbh anger issues in people has sky rocketed especially since all this fkn covid crap n lockdowns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast