+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Those of you who had Covid....

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    So now we resort to defamatory comments and insults - your really are priceless. What is your aim to target and pick on people until they stop posting or otherwise defer to your devine wisdom or just leave the forum.

I have told where you can look up the relevant information rather than spoon feed it to you so I will let you stay in your echo chamber of one - but I forgot you are not interrelated in anyone else’s point of view just proving you are always right.

You may be interested to note that your other favourite Leeds punch bag - Victor Orta is hailed in glowing terms by Phil Hay and he has his own devoted chapter in Hay’s new book. Suppose Phil Hay is a ****WIT now too.
    "Defamatory comments and insults".......I thought Leeds fans were a tad more thick-sknned, apparently not.

I challenge you and do so because many of your "contributions" are misleading at best (the suppression of negative outcomes from the vaccination programme), and in other cases just untrue (the reference to mouthwash being a Covid control mechanism, denied even by Listerine!). None of the challenges to your assertions are my opinions, they are extracts from publicly available, peer-reviewed and approved materials. The only time you have mentioned such sources they demonstrate the fragility of your statements (e.g. the suppression of negative results, the message substantially diluted once you had to justify the initial assertion). You would prefer we swallow the nonesense and untruths and act accordingly, why would you say such things otherwise?

And do you really thnk I give the tiniest rats ar5e what one over-paid and over-rated pundit says about a DoF who's hit rate would have had him sacked at any other club? Errr.......no.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Off topic but.... I think one of the great underlying pressure points on this virus is that many of us know deep down that CCP released this (whether accidental or intentional) and got off with no repercussions. They will release more as there were no ramifications and they trashed the free world economy with no impact on their power. It's just a modern version of Chamberlains "we have peace in our time". Their evil makes the Nazi's look like choir boys and they think in terms of hundreds and even thousands of years. Even the Nazi's and the Axis had some regard for human life (if you were the right ethnic group). They have none for anyone but the ruling CCP and they have co opted the rest of the world's leaders. With the demise of capitalism (warts and all), loss of free speech (warts and all) and religion/morality(warts and all) they have pretty much ensured world domination within our kids, or best case scenario, grandkids lifetime. Hong Kong last year, This year or next will be Taiwan and then they won't even pretend after that.

As a free world we were tested on this issue and we all took a bended knee to evil and the CCP. We were subjugated without so much as a whimper. We gave up countless freedoms and liberties all under the guise of "keeping us safe". Some of these freedoms were earned by the death of millions and millions defending us and sacrifices by entire countries. Many of us are either locked down or paralyzed with fear. An entire generation has lost 1-2 years of schooling at critical times in their lives that can never really be gained back. Some countries citizens are little different than prisoners except they are in their own home instead of a Jail. All over a kill rate of 1-2% worldwide. What happens when a virus with a kill rate over 25% (like bubonic) or they knock out the electric grid with an EMF device. They will have little qualm about doing this to us. A loss of a billion of their citizens means nothing to them.

Rant over, sorry.

The world is fighting and falling out with itself while china sits back and laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "Defamatory comments and insults".......I thought Leeds fans were a tad more thick-sknned, apparently not.

I challenge you and do so because many of your "contributions" are misleading at best (the suppression of negative outcomes from the vaccination programme), and in other cases just untrue (the reference to mouthwash being a Covid control mechanism, denied even by Listerine!). None of the challenges to your assertions are my opinions, they are extracts from publicly available, peer-reviewed and approved materials. The only time you have mentioned such sources they demonstrate the fragility of your statements (e.g. the suppression of negative results, the message substantially diluted once you had to justify the initial assertion). You would prefer we swallow the nonesense and untruths and act accordingly, why would you say such things otherwise?

And do you really thnk I give the tiniest rats ar5e what one over-paid and over-rated pundit says about a DoF who's hit rate would have had him sacked at any other club? Errr.......no.
    Again priceless - you throw out the word pundit as insult without regard to its proper meaning. You might also describe Mr Hay as a distinguished author and journalist who is well respected by former and current players and coaches of the club.

As you sat you don’t give a rats @@@@ for anyone with a contrary view to your own but will instead try to insult, denigrate, deflect or just twist and misrepresent what they say. Pointless discussing anything with you as demonstrated by your own admission.

I will not be having the vaccine today, tomorrow or any day in the future, I have an immune system that can cope with owt chucked at me. As a vegan i live a healthy life with a nutritious diet not consuming proccessed sh*t or poisonous fast food produce. My choice, the flu pandemic wont kill ya unless you have a serious illness, look at the yellow card scheme figures, death rates over the past 6years, flu death figures?

In the next 6-12 months we will see (government lies will try to cover up vaccinated people death figures) if revealed the extent to the lies you have accepted. Parents who allow their children to be vaccinated, have you done the research?

Quote Originally Posted by YEBOAH01 View Post
    In the next 6-12 months we will see (government lies will try to cover up vaccinated people death figures) if revealed the extent to the lies you have accepted. Parents who allow their children to be vaccinated, have you done the research?
    My eldest who is just an adult made the decision having looked at all the data and issues. He was ambivalent and wanted to wait to see what further research shows (as he has naturally acquired immunity) but his university emailed saying face to face teaching only for the double jabbed (and then retracted a week later but after the jab).

Sorry they wouldn’t even take the single vaccine shots like J&J or Astra?

Crazy

Astra is 2 shots. I am explaining this badly clearly but will try again.

There is more and more research on Delta and why vaccines are beneficial but there at least three different categories of youngsters who are not jabbed and governments need to be speaking to each one more clearly.

The unjabbed and haven’t had Covid.

The unjabbed who have had Covid (and this have some natural immunity) and who are fit and healthy with no vulnerabilities.

The unjabbed with risk factors (assuming they don’t also mean they can’t be vaccinated)

For the first and last categories the case would seem extremely obvious. To the middle category a little less so as they may want to wait to see how things pan out a little.

The governments and public health bodies are not speaking to the specific concerns and fears some of those groups have as opposed to a one size fits all message. I think a better narrative would help.

There are also risks posed by the vaccines both generally (but the harm they are see ikon for to prevent is greater) and by virtue of the fact that have been ‘rushed’ and approved on an emergency use basis - compared to normal processes.

The mRNA vaccines also use quite novel technology relative to traditional vaccines and some (still advocates of vaccines including mRNA ones) in the scientific community are concerned about some of the testing done, how they work and potential side effects. Look up Dt Robert Malone as a starter on that.

They still support the vaccines but want recognition of possible issues and more collation of data on possible side effects and further work to be done that they think is missing. That is subtlety different from saying vaccines are bad.

A far better case could be made but it isn’t being to address those that are not convinced - especially the naturally immune group and to recognise why they might have reticence and exercise caution - they should be giving informed consent.

The lack of proper explanation allows elements of social media to do what it does best - fill the vacuum with nonsense.

In the USA the issue seems to be a little political but the great idol of the tea party (who have some odd ideas) is one of the biggest vaccine champions out there - as his name of Donald Trump it doesn’t get mentioned.

The call to arms should be a lot better imho and also needs to recognise that those with natural immunity may want a little more convincing whilst it lasts and want to wait to see what happens over the next 6 months.

Some countries have also only approved non MRNA vaccines (China and Singapore) and again that needs to be explained more clearly as to why both are effective and what the actual risks are bs the CVD 19 risks.

Sadly a lot of governments could not explain their own lockdown rules v well so the hope of that may be forlorn. Whist there is a lack of clarity/detail then I would protect the rights of anyone to not be vaccinated even if I think they should be.

I don’t want to hear from Andy Murray or anyone using social influence I want to hear this from the experts.

I also think this is why other simple and not cumbersome non vaccine measures will/should remain for a while yet.

The science on face coverings is clear
    The science of social distancing is clear
    The science of vitamin D is clear
    The benefits of getting healthier and exercising every day are clear.

No more from me on the subject going forward (you will be pleased to know).

A father from Sydney's south west has described fearing he was close to death "many times" while battling COVID-19, an illness both his young family have also contracted.
    Hussein Taha has COVID-19, as does his wife and their toddler son.
    "I reached death many times," Mr Taha said in a video message from his home where he is looking after his young son while his wife is battling the virus in hospital.
    "She is struggling to breath and my three-and-a-half (year-old) has a temperature… it's not easy."
    His sister is in intensive care with COVID-19 and her husband and son have it.
    "I don't want to see my wife struggle, my sister… I don't want to see my son struggle," he said.
    He claims he knows the couple he caught it from.
    "They were infectious four to five days… didn't reveal it because they don't believe in corona," he said.
    Mr Taha is furious. So is Michelle Rosentreter, a senior ICU nurse at a major Sydney hospital.
    "The complacency of the community and those who say it's not real. It's just so disrespectful," Ms Rosentreter said.
    She said ICUs across Sydney were understaffed before COVID-19 and now are under enormous pressure.
    "It will take six people to turn somebody from their back to their stomach. And it will take the same amount of people to turn them back on to their back," she said.

We also had some idiot spray anti covid crap at a clinic before setting it on fire.
    Stupid humans are what is going to kill humanity, not climate change and other crap.

Why are governements and main groups still invite the Chinese into conferences and still trade with them? They are sitting there laughing at the rest of the World as what they wanted they have achieved and more than they had hoped for.
    Even now they crap on the world by declaring friendship with the Taliban so on. Russia is bad but nowhere near these lying dirty communists' rats.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)