+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Pace is Paceless, Faceless and clueless

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Can I have your permission to alter this thread title to: Alan Pace is Paceless, Potless, Faceless, Shameless and Clueless lancaster100?
    BT yes you do have permission to change my thread. I would dearly love it if the crowd on Sunday made clear what they think of our current transfer position.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    BT yes you do have permission to change my thread. I would dearly love it if the crowd on Sunday made clear what they think of our current transfer position.
    Done, let's hope he proves us wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    "I can't trust the game anymore, because (imo) top to bottom, it's corrupted - for these Business Slime and Greedy Cheating Sell Out Cnuts...to come in first."

You only have to look at the recent shenanigans at PSG, Barcelona and Real Madrid, to validate your post Norder.

The off field shenanigans of the EPL player elite is getting more Caligulaesque by the day.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...four-counts-of

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-kylian-mbappe

And the fecking eejits still insist on taking the pi$$ - sorry that should be knee!
    like giving kids the keys to the sweet shop, BT....but, they say, "it's not good enough, we want the whole factory".....spoilt detached mercenaries, are only raised for the manufacturers gain -they who realise that these "me me ego munchers" will do anything to get a place on that pedestal - separate themselves from the hoy polloi....doing their bit to destroy the game, seems they don't give a phook.
    Methinks...it's time we took it back, put an end to the greed...can start with the players, managers etc, connecting with the people...saying No to proposterous pay , end the rot, take it back to the root
    yeah sure, wishful thinking maybe, but still, perfectly achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    I think Sean will be able to get Crouchy to come out of retirement providing the wages are right.
    he's got plenty enough dosh - Buda, if he wants more he could always bring out a christmas DVD, something different like, Crotchety in the Kitchen, all his fav recipies, with a guest appearance from his old gran, awww, "remember when you made me.... blah blah blah.

He can get what he's worth, there's no negotiation.

Did Pace prove you wrong?
    I think he did!
    It might be too little too late... but it looks like a great signing done by the man himself... that’s money saved right there and Maxwel is exited to be joining us. Hope he will be as excited in October and after talking to SD

Quote Originally Posted by WillPark View Post

and Maxwel is exited to be joining us.
    Steady on Will, he says he's excited, standing in front of the camera in a Burnley shirt, of course he does. But whichever club he joined he'd be saying the same, in the shirt of whichever club he joined. It's PR stunt, for gullible fans and the media, wait until next summer, then we'll have a better idea of how excited he is to be at Burnley. My prediction is it will be, 'not very'.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Steady on Will, he says he's excited, standing in front of the camera in a Burnley shirt, of course he does. But whichever club he joined he'd be saying the same, in the shirt of whichever club he joined. It's PR stunt, for gullible fans and the media, wait until next summer, then we'll have a better idea of how excited he is to be at Burnley. My prediction is it will be, 'not very'.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    By which time he will be Dyche fit and sat on the bench.

We still need additions in the middle of the park and up front.The midfield has been stagnant for 5 seasons and I believe is the main reason for us being constantly overrun.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicknick View Post
    Why?
    See Post 3 on the Welcome Maxwell Cornet thread.

Don’t be like that Sinkov!! It’s not a PR-stunt... he has been playing regularly for Lyon and done well... he didn’t have to leave. Pace has managed to persuade him and for now he is exited! If Mr. Pace can persuade a couple more and even persuade SD to give them a chance then we’re in for an exiting season!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)