+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T Reading Festival

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Have a look where MUSE were on the bill at Reading 22 years ago. You'll need a magnifying glass to find them. Headlined a few times since. Come a long way since The Charter Arms UTM.
    Attachment 19805
    Spotted Coldplay on there too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Spotted Coldplay on there too!!
    Beat you to it!

But did you also spot every Miller's favourite band, The Pie Tasters?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Beat you to it!

But did you also spot every Miller's favourite band, The Pie Tasters?
    Muse bore me sh*tless everything I hate about rock music, Coldplay same both nothing there to me.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Muse bore me sh*tless everything I hate about rock music, Coldplay same both nothing there to me.
    I've never seen Muse live but I've heard the are a great band to watch.

I have never been a massive fan of Coldplay but went to see them in Abu Dhabi and they were awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I like your attitude Gru, so I'll make a deal with you. Buy a ticket for the next Muse gig that you can attend. If they let you down and you don't leave the gig feeling exhausted and totally rocked out and satisfied I will personally refund you the cost of the ticket and all associated costs. Take it or leave it.

Ps went to Lollapaloza in Chicago and the idiot promoter put Muse and Coldplay on at the same time at opposite ends of Grant Park. 60k watched Muse and 40k watched Coldplay..... Teignmouth v Exeter:-)
    Last edited by sota; 06-09-2021 at 04:17 AM.

.....pity they didn't take all their ****e home, same at Leeds, these same idiots will be protesting about "save the world" in the near future, then going on a gap year around the Far East.........unbelieveable Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    .....pity they didn't take all their ****e home, same at Leeds, these same idiots will be protesting about "save the world" in the near future, then going on a gap year around the Far East.........unbelieveable Jeff
    Do as I say, not as I do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234