+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A helpful note for Nobby Griif and Oldboy

A helpful note for Nobby Griif and Oldboy

I want you to imagine your mind as a peaceful lagoon, the waters are still, but much goes on underneath. All tenseness begins to subside in your body, your mind relaxes.

Imagine a path alongside the lagoon, and you walk along it, going deeper into a dark but welcoming forest. You leave the outside world behind, you breath deeply and relax. You are safe. You are alone with your thoughts as you go deeper and deeper.

You deeply relax.

I want you to think about how successful you have been in predicting football results, i want you imagine being even more successful. You can be more successful by predicting higher scores with regular three fours and fives. By successfully anticipating higher scores, you will score more points. You can score higher by anticipating more away wins, and more shock results. This will score far more points. You want to win.

And you shall by following the path, todays path to success.

And now, now that success is guaranteed, i want you too awaken, now 1 2 3

4 5 6 ....

And awake.

You feel well and relaxed.

You can go about your day.

Who’s Griif?

Its you Griff. I always thought you were a single effer, but no, you are a double effer Its Griff.

I tried it and enjoyed the relaxation.

The problem was that when I opened my eyes some ******* had taken £20 out of my wallet.

***** = Chalky 😀

Im glad you enjoyed it oldboy. Its more than relaxation though.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)