+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Galileo Project

Galileo Project

Lost me with the first sentence.

Its about objects, large rocks flying through space. Or are they rocks? I find it difficult to think that a very advanced alien form of life would take an interest in us.

Ive recently taken down an outhouse taken down without considering the life in there, spiders, bugs, ants, just swept away without a thought. Maybe even mice.

You could call it genocide on a grand scale.

Many of you will scoff at my sensitivity, thinking its only bugs.

Yet an advanced form of life may, indeed, probably regard us as bugs, and not think twice about destroying us for whatever reason. So rest easy about those rocks.

If an alien highway comes through this galaxy, were toast.

Agnetha of Sweden.

You're optimistic thinking aliens would crush us like bugs.

More likely they'll keep you alive to experiment with your pain thresholds before feasting on your still conscious brain.

If you travel hundreds of light years across the galaxy in solitary confinement odds are you're going to extremely hungry and a bit of a basket case when you arrive here...

I dont think Aliens will be feasting on my brain, i am Agnetha.

Of Abba. My legs would need support.

Are you suggesting transvestites are immune from alien attack?

I dont know, i am not in contact with them, im not surprised you think i am. I will try and contact them, and suggest they send advance warning, so all trans can take cover.

Do you think aliens have a soft spot for trannies?

I am Agnetha, i am visiting franks mansion, Jennifer Aniston was here last week. Frank has many well known people visiting, i come once or twice a year, and i look forward to it.

Abba are making a come back, thanks to frank, he has a way with words.

Aggy.

You're the one who made the assertion aliens wouldn't devour your brain because you were dressing like the blonde bewer from Abba.

Just because you feel safe with your fellow transvestite "Jennifer", doesn't mean you are safe.

I know you flirt with Cocopops, he's not your "Jennifer" is he?

Standard afternoon in Cambridgeshire.

Nobody is safe. Cumbria will be safer than Ely, a USAF base is ten miles away. The aliens will point there guns at it. Can i come and stay with you?

I wont be a bother. I know im a bit older now, but you can feed on me if you want to. As long as you dont have warts, fart too often, and only have one eye, or a wonky one.

I find them staring in different directions scary. Whats a bewer.

You can't stay with me, no. Call me politically incorrect if you like, but I don't want some crusty Transvestite getting up to who knows what weird activity in the south wing.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)