+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tiernan Brooks loan extended

Tiernan Brooks loan extended

Tiernan Brooks will remain on loan at Worksop Town until the end of the season.

The young goalkeeper joined the South Yorkshire outfit last month to bolster his match experience while continuing to train with us.

And that arrangement has now been extended to the end of the campaign – although we do have a recall clause.

“It’s been great to get the game experience and I love the lads and the gaffer there,” said Brooks.

“The manager’s been very supportive and has encouraged me a lot. The physical side has been quite demanding – getting wiped out when you’re coming out for crosses - but it’s all part of the game, isn’t it?

“I’ve kept a few clean sheets, which I’m pleased with, and I’m trying for more! The whole club’s priority is to get promoted this season.

“I keep in close contact with Jake Kean and Ian Burchnall is always interested to hear how I’m getting on.

“I love the fact I’m training every day with top-class players while having the opportunity to play at a great club like Worksop on the weekends. I’d like to say a massive thank you to them for putting their faith in me.”

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...tended-080921/

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Tiernan Brooks will remain on loan at Worksop Town until the end of the season.

The young goalkeeper joined the South Yorkshire outfit last month to bolster his match experience while continuing to train with us.

And that arrangement has now been extended to the end of the campaign – although we do have a recall clause.

“It’s been great to get the game experience and I love the lads and the gaffer there,” said Brooks.

“The manager’s been very supportive and has encouraged me a lot. The physical side has been quite demanding – getting wiped out when you’re coming out for crosses - but it’s all part of the game, isn’t it?

“I’ve kept a few clean sheets, which I’m pleased with, and I’m trying for more! The whole club’s priority is to get promoted this season.

“I keep in close contact with Jake Kean and Ian Burchnall is always interested to hear how I’m getting on.

“I love the fact I’m training every day with top-class players while having the opportunity to play at a great club like Worksop on the weekends. I’d like to say a massive thank you to them for putting their faith in me.”

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...tended-080921/
    South Yorkshire? Is there more than one Worksop Town?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    The county border has moved, did you not know?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    The county border has moved, did you not know?
    If that's the case, that one certainly got past me, Banjo. Are you certain it's not a load of Garbsen?

First they came for Robin Hood, and I said nothing. Then they came for Worksop, and I asked if they could take Retford as well.

If that's the case, that one certainly got past me, Banjo. Are you certain it's not a load of Garbsen?

If it came past you - you should have seen it

Raststätte Garbsen. Stopped there many many times on the way up to Hohne.