+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pierce Bird

Pierce Bird

Scored a cracker this weekend….

https://twitter.com/Ollie_Bayliss/st...734907908?s=20

Atrocious that.

Keeper to blame a lot in that. It’s what happens when you p1ss about with it at the back, and you’re not good enough to do that.

It was an OG so why are they congratulating the player closest to birdy

It's particularly awkward for him since he's scored it for the team he was contracted to last season. Poor lad.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Keeper to blame a lot in that. It’s what happens when you p1ss about with it at the back, and you’re not good enough to do that.
    Whilst I take your point, every schoolboy footballer is taught never to pass back directly towards your own goal

The goalkeeper was at fault. Firstly, the pass out to Bird was very poor leaving no other option but to hurry the pass back. Secondly, he should have got back into his goal much quicker, instead of staying where he was when he played the ball out..

And to think Durhampie used to rate him higher than Lacey and Rawlinson in t NCFC pecking order for a centre back spot

Superb finish

I never said he was better than Lacey. At that time he was playing better than Rawlinson.. But that's just my opinion Mr knowall .🤪

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I never said he was better than Lacey. At that time he was playing better than Rawlinson.. But that's just my opinion Mr knowall .🤪
    I liked him too Durham. He had a good pass on him and was a threat in the air. I think Burch could have worked wonders with him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast