+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrexham in FIFA 22

Wrexham in FIFA 22

Wrexham AFC will be included in FIFA 22.

EA Sports has confirmed that the National League club will feature in the 'Rest Of World' category.

They are the only non-league side to be included in the game.

https://twitter.com/Ollie_Bayliss/st...03929181155338

When I first heard this I thought it was a joke.
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 10-09-2021 at 04:51 PM.

What a Load of B****x

Apparently we are no longer the most famous non-league club in the world. I would dispute that. Let’s hope we no longer need to discuss this next season when we are back in the league and Wrexham are welcome to the title.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58232725

Our posts have clearly crossed. See my “load of b****x” thread on a similar theme.

Do not care about the "fame" it puts more pressure on them.

Yeah let them have the issue and I don't begrudge Wrexhams fans having something to cheer about after being down here so long. We all know we're the most famous club down here anyway ha ha.

How much did Reynolds pay for that! It just shows how sycophantic the world is tbh, let's climb up Wrexhams arse cause of Hollywood YAWN. Still as I said in the other thread, their fans deserve some good stuff.

Very poorly written article.

“ according the National League club say.”

Where did they learn English?

As to Wrexham. To be honest, this publicity will help us when we finish top.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Very poorly written article.

“ according the National League club say.”

Where did they learn English?

As to Wrexham. To be honest, this publicity will help us when we finish top.
    It's really badly written isn't it. The phrasing makes it hard to read and understand. I half expected to come across a 'would of', 'could of' or 'alot'.

[Threads merged]

It's a bit like us under Munto. Before they appeared we struggled to get a mention in the local news, then suddenly we were making National news headlines. That was entirely down to the big names associated with us. I'm sure the Hollywood crew will be around Wrexham a bit longer than Sven and Sol were around us, but it remains to be seen how it all pans out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast