+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: v the Fun (h)

They’ll be hoping he plays, no denying he’s a decent player but should we be worried about a team who won 12 games the whole of last season and haven’t won any this season?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    They’ll be hoping he plays, no denying he’s a decent player but should we be worried about a team who won 12 games the whole of last season and haven’t won any this season?
    You're right. Any other team with those stats and not a single person would be giving a f*ck about them, but it's a derby.

Aye exactly, derby, full hoose, on tv, a display, a special occasion remembering JYM it’s got all the makings of us making a James blunt of it ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by darrenshedtastic View Post
    Nerves starting to come in now. I'll be calm once I'm in the ground and seen the line up.

Some big decisions for Courts to make. Will be interesting to see what our line up is. I thought last week we looked very dangerous in the 433 with the Pawlett and Niskanen on the sides with McNulty up top. I liked the look of that. With Smith and Edwards possibly missing then it concerns me with what effect that can have on the rest of the team. 1 out is workable but if both are then it's a worry.

It has been a very strange build up to this derby. Dundee have never been out the media. "mind games" and bigging themselves up. The media seem to be loving them for some reason. Their fans seem confident as well. It's all very bizarre esp considering the starts both teams have made to the season.

My team would be.

Carson
    Smith Edwards Mulgrew McMann
    Harkes Butcher Fuchs
    Niskanen McNulty Pawlett

If smith is out I would play Freeman. If Edwards is out I would move Butcher back there and bring Levitt in the middle.
    Could the some reason be that you are reading fae DC Thompson

I do occasionally have a small read of the local papers every now and then to get a gauge of what ridiculous view they take. Everything taken with a pinch of salt of course but I have found it strange the confidence everyone seems to have in the Dees.

They have some good players no denying it but given the starts from both teams, the hyped up confidence in them is strange. Even the non-local media seem to be loving the Dees currently?!

What a sh1te sleep that was

MON UNITED

Looking at things from a rational, objective perspective. (i.e. in total contrast to D(F)C Thomsons Funny ‘journalism’), following yesterday’s results we have a great opportunity to get into the top six and above the SSBs today. Infact, the more the mutton molesters are imploding it’s making the result on the first day of the season look worse and worse. We really should have got at least a draw that day. Anyhoos- onwards and upwards!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    What a sh1te sleep that was

MON UNITED
    The return of The Groin Stroker,the new fitter vastly improved learned loads and loads O good stuff fae Pep Groin Stroker.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Looking at things from a rational, objective perspective. (i.e. in total contrast to D(F)C Thomsons Funny ‘journalism’), following yesterday’s results we have a great opportunity to get into the top six and above the SSBs today. Infact, the more the mutton molesters are imploding it’s making the result on the first day of the season look worse and worse. We really should have got at least a draw that day. Anyhoos- onwards and upwards!
    Was thinking about this yesterday James,the mutton molesters were dreaming of trophies and top 3 after taking us apart on the opening day.If i'm correct without checking, since that day we have defeated the only clubs who won cups or titles last season,on the other hand they were battered in europe,gubbed in Raith and have failed to win in 7 games.

Actually would i be right in thinking the only game they have won since the opening day was Livi away and they have made the worst start to a season in nearly 20 years?.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 19-09-2021 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Was thinking about this yesterday James,the mutton molesters were dreaming of trophies and top 3 after taking us apart on the opening day.If i'm correct without checking, since that day we have defeated the only clubs who won cups or titles last season,on the other hand they were battered in europe,gubbed in Raith and have failed to win in 7 games.

Actually would i be right in thinking the only game they have won since the opening day was Livi away and they have made the worst start to a season in nearly 20 years?.
    Sounds about right GB. TBF SMsW and co were wanting Delboy punted in order to go to ‘the next level’. Looks like they’ve done just that.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)