+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin looming

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    What I don't understand is why no one has come in to buy your club, during the Summer 2 Hollywood stars came in and bought Wrexham, your club would have been far more attractive, As a Millwall fan we have been through this too, however the Championship will be the poorer without the Rams in it.
    Wrexham was probably cheaper (to run) Claw, although the finances of even decent non-league teams are mind-boggling

None of us on here can influence the future other than by turning out at the ground, so I'll be there this afto, and even with 12 points docked we could be within 2 points of Forest come 5 o'clock. COYR!

Yes Andy, no need to throw in the towel yet, I also shall be watching the Lions. As a matter of interest film star Tom Hardy was repeatedly seen down Barry Island this month, he is filming with Forest Wittaker.

Do clubs with pending administration hanging over them get 4 points for a win then?

If I see one Leicester fan having a laugh out of this I'll kill em

Already doxing one Leicester fan online

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I don’t really know, or care, if it’s Rats or not. Don’t see why anyone would pretend to be someone else or why anyone would be paranoid about it. Either way, sadly he and the doubters were right and I was wrong. A part of me still feels sorry for Morris. He had the best of intentions but he and his ‘crew’ have sure as hell ****ed up massively and now we’ll all pay the price.
    There were clues if you bothered to read them back when this account first surfaced, that it wasn't Rat and more to the point whilst the poster desperately try's to post as if its rat, it clearly isn't. As to why someone would be bothered, well you'd have to ask that person why.

Not paranoia on my part, couldn't give a flying **** what the **** rat had to say and you give his views too much credence, the main gripe was not with the American owners, they had a plan and plainly stuck to it, they weren't flashing the cash, but with Clough who was a very average manager, whose teams were so boring to watch it turned the fan base off and whose post match comments were so banal it sent one to sleep.

This great Clough who Rats did laud, what has he achieved since leaving Derby? **** all, a half decent spell with the Blades that ended with him getting sacked, then of course a top championship club snapped him up... not, so anyone foolish enough to say we were doing well under him and would ahve progressed is talking out of their arse.

As for Mel Morris, seems to me he is still supposedly worth £500 million but now a once proud football club is going into administration, its financial affairs are a tangled web and many creditors who can ill afford to lose money will do so.

This has not been down to the pandemic, its been down to financial mismanagement which the pandemic has exacerbated.

1. I didn’t read them back...of too little interest.
    2. It wasn’t me who described you as paranoid and I’m hardly ‘giving his views credence’.
    3. Completely agree about Clough.
    4. Completely agree about Morris.
    5. Completely agree about the pandemic.

Whether it’s Rats or not...I was simply acknowledging that, all those years ago, he and Ella were, unfortunately, right about MM.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 18-09-2021 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    I was right stenson remember that my man

You haven't a leg to stand on now my friend, you were wrong!
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You've been right once in a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    1. I didn’t read them back...of too little interest.
    2. It wasn’t me who described you as paranoid and I’m hardly ‘giving his views credence’.
    3. Completely agree about Clough.
    4. Completely agree about Morris.
    5. Completely agree about the pandemic.

Whether it’s Rats or not...I was simply acknowledging that, all those years ago, he and Ella were, unfortunately, right about MM.
    I didn't say you did, I was just replying broadly to AF, whilst trying to keep a straight face over his love for our Nadine!

The positive thing is that utter charlatan will be gone soon

He's left a right mess but at least the bald headed to*sser will be on his bike

Mel... The man with a womans name, what a ****ing clown

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You've been right once in a lifetime.
    I can smell a charlatan and a bulls*itter a mile away and Morris hasn't got money, he doesn't sound or look like a man with money mate

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)