+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Match ratings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I can’t agree with many of your ratings. Some of your ratings are because you like them. However, I respect your opinion.
    Notts today were average. We were never overly stretched and didn’t need to be anywhere near our best to win the game. Most players showed glimpses of quality as well as moments of naivety.
    Personal opinion is no player was better than a 7.
    To be honest I didn’t give any ratings because ‘I like them.’ I marked our defence higher because a clean sheet is the reason we took 3 points.
    However, I admit that I probably gave every player 1 mark higher because we won the game, and I’m a glass half full kinda guy.
    In reality, Maidenhead were awful and we should have had them dead and buried with 30 mins left to go.
    Regardless, we won the game whilst playing average. I’m happy!

I think KTD got it pretty much right, I’d take exception with Taylor who I just don’t get yet…awful in the first half but he did improve in the second 45 to be fair.

Think it was Francis’s best game so far, he has a lovely pass on him, but the opposition were the worst I’ve seen so far.