+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sellick

No it’s not called ‘incredible’ it’s called ‘defending’. Maybe Pep should try it some time…..

League table saying we are ahead of Sellik in 5th after 7 games....

Tam Courts Tangerine Army 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    No it wasn't, some here and there yes but he got more than other players and become a figure where people just criticised him for nothing and a target, ridiculous, let's go back to the days of Stuart duffs lol, Harkes is class

They don't see what he brings they've been wrong, they don't rate him full stop, they are wrong, he is thankfully now making it obvious though and more consistently, I've rated him from he signed in early few games in early 2019, it's clear the attributes he has and the ability to improve
    Harkes like everyone else played well today but he hasn't been as good as you make him out to have been. Struggled in Paisley and goal aside in the derby he wasn't that great in that game either. Credit where its due though he was very good today.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    You have to ride your luck away from home against the old firm, and even a few others. But our possession play coming out of defence and playing through the midfield even when under pressure instead of a punt was a joy to watch. We could have even nicked it in the end there with nearly a two on one, but hey... you can't have everything Well played lads, really..... well played.
    Agreed. It reminded me a bit of the days when we used to go away from home in Europe and keep the ball so well, frustrate the opposition players and fans and come away with a result. Up there the the destruction of the Sevco at Tannadice. Probably an even better result in terms of the confidence it should breed in this group of players.

Not seen the game but delighted with the result. Sounds like a terrific performance and reading the comments has made me very proud once again to be an Arab. Tam Courts starting to get us playing good football and hopefully can get some goals added to the good performances.

I'm off out to try and steal some diesel so I can get to ****ing work tomorrow 😡 will be looking forward to watching the highlights later though 😁

I know I say this every week, but how ****ing good is Kerr Smith. 16 years old!

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    I know I say this every week, but how ****ing good is Kerr Smith. 16 years old!
    How well did he do today?

What I’m liking under Courts is that he’s encouraging them to win the ball but keep the ball and not give away cheap possession. Today there there were ump**** situations where in the past the ball would have been hoofed up the park from our own box only for it to come straight back. Instead, and without fear, they didn’t just win the ball but then retained possession and played their way out. Result? They generally were never under sustained, intense pressure and could have actually nicked it in the end. Top stuff.

Great performance and result, think we may have a manager on our hands🤞. This team are working their arses off and deserve our support so if you can, get along to Tannadice next week lads and lasses🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    How well did he do today?
    Alongside Edwards he was outstanding.

McMann worked like a trojan (they all did) closed space and made some great interceptions.
    Freeman struggled a bit with Jota, couldn't get close enough to stop crosses, but also worked his nuts off.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)