+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: D- Day 9th April

D- Day 9th April

Stars are aligned for us to put the record straight, it could happen

Can see the whole ground with flags and banners, of course wearing Doon specs are obligitary

All Arabs bouncing to the tune of JUMP

Jump up the Fun are going down
    Jump Jump...... Jump .. .

Message to Wee Jum, while you're up there, have a word with the other God and make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Stars are aligned for us to put the record straight, it could happen

Can see the whole ground with flags and banners, of course wearing Doon specs are obligitary

All Arabs bouncing to the tune of JUMP

Jump Jump...... Jump .. .

Message to Wee Jum, while you're up there, have a word with the other God and make it happen
    Much as I can see where you're coming from, but we're better than that sort of Funster style behaviour.

Sorry Jum you're right and didn't mean to upset you
    I will wear the shades then

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Much as I can see where you're coming from, but we're better than that sort of Funster style behaviour.
    I actually agree Jim. In the very unlikely event that it comes to pass I'd take it as a great time to reflect on if I preferred that to winning the Scottish Cup in 2010. I know the answer already of course, not even close.

F me guys it's bants,
    No one mentioned cup wins so hold that thought, and btw if you think for 1 sec that most of our fans wouldn't be lapping it up if this happened then you're zipped up

I say rub it right in and watch them rage
    you 2 are too serious and have gone all wokey and soft
    It's the fun and feck them all

Would f*cking love to be the team that put the final nail in their coffin. F*ck them. Won't happen though. They'll be long gone by that time.

F*ck me AJ! Is it no a wee bit too early to be hitting them wi that ****ty stick?

Im all for thinking like this in the run up to game 33, but we have only just played game 6!

Look, it would be hilarious if it happened but we're only 6 games into the season here so there's plenty water for under the bridge just yet. I would take great hilarity in it, no question, but Doon Specs and Blue and White coffins?? C'mon tae phuck - that's exactly why we call them the Fun - laughing at the nick of them getting in a right froth about their bigger neighbours and is what made the 'Doon' Derby so hilarious. It would be a bit pot and kettle pulling the same stunts and frankly it's beneath us.

Dispatching them off to get tucked up in bed nice 'n early on a more than regular basis and increasing the seethe exponentially as time goes by does for me like.

Let's never stoop to their level.

Watching perfectly executed fire drills,knowing the electric blankets and Horlicks are both on as the tumbleweed rolls through their forums is more than enuff for me like

Send me a pic
    C'mon pretty please
    Send me a pic
    And I'll score for the Dees

Send me a pic
    C'mon pretty please
    Don't be shy now
    Please don't be a tease

Send me a pic
    I'm one of your fans
    It will be great
    Now I've got time on my hands

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)