+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - West Ham United ***Matchday Thread***

Leeds United - v - West Ham United ***Matchday Thread***

TEAM NEWS

Patrick Bamford has an ankle injury and is among up to seven Leeds players who could be unavailable on Saturday.

Diego Llorente, Robin Koch and the suspended Pascal Struijk are also definitely out, while Raphinha, Luke Ayling and Jack Harrison are doubts.

West Ham are without full-back Ryan Fredericks, who sustained a groin injury during the Carabao Cup win over Manchester United.

Michail Antonio served a one-match ban last weekend and returns to the squad.

Leeds are yet to win this season and they don't seem to carry the same threat going forward as they did last season. They are still conceding plenty of goals, though - 12 in five league games so far, and at least one in every match.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

West Ham can win three consecutive league matches against Leeds for the first time since a run of four from 1948 to 1949 in the second tier.

Leeds United

Leeds have failed to win any of their opening five top-flight fixtures for the first time since 1946. They last started this slowly in any division in 1985.

It's the first time Leeds have gone five league games without a victory under Marcelo Bielsa.

They can equal their longest winless run from the beginning of a league campaign: six matches in the 1935-36 top flight and again in the second tier in 1951-52.

Leeds have faced an unrivalled 35 shots on target in the Premier League side this season.

West Ham United

West Ham are unbeaten in five Premier League away matches since a 3-2 defeat at Newcastle in April (W3, D2).

David Moyes is one short of becoming the fourth person to lose 200 Premier League matches as a manager, after Harry Redknapp, Sam Allardyce and Steve Bruce.

Said Benrahma has been directly involved in five goals in as many Premier League appearances this season, scoring three and setting up two.

2 - 2.

MOT.

I had this really weird dream last night - well it was more like a nightmare!

I dreamt that Roberts started as our main striker

As if that would happen and who would be daft enough to do it

MOT

ALAW

Grab yourself a big drink Rev as your dream may have been a premonition 😳

Feeling of doom decending i'm afraid - but - will stick with my 1 nil to us prediction.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Feeling of doom decending i'm afraid - but - will stick with my 1 nil to us prediction.....
    Watching Chelsea Man Sh1tty match. Grealish has gone to ground 4X. The rest of the City team 4X.

Raphinha starts. Creswell starts. Shackleton starts. Drameh on the bench! Foreplay not in team.

Hi kids good luck tonight

Well this should be interesting........

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Grab yourself a big drink Rev as your dream may have been a premonition ��
    Rodrigo up front my friend

MOT

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)