+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NUFC vs Watford

NUFC vs Watford

What on earth are we doing in training to cause all these injuries? Anyone would think we had a shit manager with outdated tactics. I don't remember having a run of injuries like this under Rafa...but I definitely remember going through some shocking runs under Pardew. Hmmm...

Anyway, back to today. At least Willock and Shelvey being out means he can't put Hayden in central defence (well, he could, but that would mean Hendrick starting-perish the thought)

Surely Mrs Doubtfire knows that 5 at the back is killing us but I'm going with what I think is our best 11 as opposed to what I think he'll go with.

.....................................Darlow....... ............................

Manquillo..............Schar.............Fernandez ..........Lewis

Murphy...............Longstaff...........Hayden... ..........ASM

..........................Miggy................... .........

.................................Gayle

That team stinks...Schar would need to concentrate a lot more in a 2 but is still a better player than Clark, Ritchie is a liability at wingback/full back but Lewis would need to step up, Joe Shinton is just fucking garbage and whilst Gayle is a Chimpo striker, he has, at least, an understanding of where he's meant to be in the box, Murphy is a sub-standard winger but there's no-one else, ASM would need to be super-disciplined and Miggy would have to prove the No. 10 role is really his best position. Longstaff would need to revisit his Rafa days if we're to have any creativity and Hayden will need to be the best version of himself.

Other than that, it's a winner.

Gayle needs to score FFS otherwise whats the point of him?

Strangely I feel we will get a result today. ASM to score in a 1-0.

This Chelsea City game has draw all over it.

Huh? Willock playing after being in a protective boot? Well, whatever, good news for us.

Darlow, Manquillo, Fernandez, Clark, Ritchie, Hayden, Longstaff, Willock, Almiron, Saint-Maximin, Joelinton

4 at the back!!!

I don’t know what Gayle has to do to get a game in that team

When will Bruce wake up and realise Ritchie is an awful wing back and cant defend for toffee Lewis must be thinking will he ever start a game again, Joelinton and Clark start yet again as well Watford will be rubbing their hands at that starting 11.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    When will Bruce wake up and realise Ritchie is an awful wing back and cant defend for toffee Lewis must be thinking will he ever start a game again, Joelinton and Clark start yet again as well Watford will be rubbing their hands at that starting 11.

one thing is for sure, Matt Ritchie to be booked at 4/1 is like printing money, Saar will torture him

Got a feeling we might get one of those accidental wins today....

Get in...Longstaff!!

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    one thing is for sure, Matt Ritchie to be booked at 4/1 is like printing money, Saar will torture him
    29 minutes in and its all good lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)