+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - Leeds United v Watford Saturday 2nd October 3pm

Prediction League - Leeds United v Watford Saturday 2nd October 3pm

Not sure who will be playing next week - Raphina got more than his share of knocks today but hopefully is back, without him we are doomed it would seem.

I am due at the dentist a couple of days after this game and at that the moment it could be more enjoyable, ANyway time to bounce back,surely -

Leeds 2 - Watford 0 - Harrison 33min

I'll do an update after this game

Just hope your dentist isnt like MB - drills down hard, extracts everything, determined to make good impression!
    Sure all will be fine.

3 - 1 us Klich 32

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    Just hope your dentist isnt like MB - drills down hard, extracts everything, determined to make good impression!
    Sure all will be fine.
    If he wants paying he'll be nice to me - I missed the last appointment as I took a lift off someone who then said he had covid, I didn't think it would be fair on the dentist to have him digging around in my gob until I knew I hadn't got it. The woes of getting old I guess, he's put me a temporary bridge in which is slowly becoming permanent it seems

Leeds v Watford 3 1
    Rodrigo 11

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer999 View Post
    Leeds v Watford 3 1
    Rodrigo 11
    Leeds 4 - Watford 0

James 18

Leeds v Watford 0 1
    Sorry this side is shot of confidence be the same story attack attack cant hit the target and they will hit us on a break.
    Be interesting to see who he starts James or Harrison as the later showed a lot more when he came on.

Leeds 2 Watford 0

James 21

Leeds 1 Watford 1

Klich 33rd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)