+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brentford

Brentford

Looks like Brentford are the new Leeds, shame as their manager is an arrogant pratt, although unlike us they have a strong powerful strike force.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Looks like Brentford are the new Leeds, shame as their manager is an arrogant pratt, although unlike us they have a strong powerful strike force.
    Disagree about the manager. The post match interview was one I'd be VERY happy for Bielsa to give (if only we could perform like they did against Liverpool!). Agree 100% about the performance, very enjoyable, "never say die" attitude, loads of energy, and if they do that against us then we will struggle.

Listening to all the comments from Redknapp and co, like doing a rewind of us last season, very jealous!

Yep, if only we had an Ivan toney, or a Michael Antonio.....sigh!

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I’m finding it difficult to watch any other football at the minute, even highlights.
    Until Leeds win again.
    Is it just me?

No Billy not just you, I get into the same rut, took me till now to get back on line.

I’m finding it difficult to watch any other football at the minute, even highlights,
    Until Leeds win again.
    Is it just me?

And I definitely can’t watch highlights or replays of Leeds getting beat.

I edited there and something fked up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I edited there and something fked up a bit
    For me I'm sick of watching too much sport as there Is so much of it. Here I just watch my local club and that is all. Usually with Leeds ill only watch our game but some case like today it finished 2 am and I could not go back to bed so had the Liverpool game going while I surfed the net.

I only watch match of the day if Leeds win or draw, never have any interest in football if Leeds lose, hence last season I watched a lot, but this season haven't watched much, childish I know, but pretty sick of football at the moment.

Reason Brentford are being successful is a brilliant back 3 of strong, dominant players.

Having a unit like Toney upfront is really beneffiting them as well.

Not sure they'll be quite the top 10 team but they look like they will definitely be safe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)