+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: AFC Wimbledon Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    yes i noticed that too.
    He was getting bullied and targeted by their wily CB's.
    He did fight back under one challenge and their player fell to floor as though he had been shot. The ref was having none of it.

I'm sure Mr Barker will be coaching JJ on how to look after yourself as a striker. Richie is still doing it even now as demonstrated with Ian Evatt on the Bolton touchline
    During the international break, Warne could Kayode training with the Rotherham Titans, the rugby lads
    would show him how to bully opposing defenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    During the international break, Warne could Kayode training with the Rotherham Titans, the rugby lads
    would show him how to bully opposing defenders.
    He needs to build up that upper body strength.I can remember Agard when he first arrived,he looked a bit lightweight and then over summer break he came back a lot more powerful,no doubt working on the weights.Kayode has got talent and if we can convert him into a stronger physique we have one hell of a player in the making.

Did I see another quick throw in leading up to our first goal? MTs moaning must be paying off

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Not the best game but three points in the bag

Reg motm

Hope whoever was receiving cpr at top of New York way after game pulls through
    I’ve just read on Facebook his name which I won’t repeat. He’s still in a coma.

Hope he pulls through, a worrying time for his family.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345