+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being a West Ham fan

Being a West Ham fan

It must be difficult. The thing that must help, pre match and after is beer, alcohol kills pain. But is it pain, or a all consuming boredom.? The boredom of getting nowhere fast. Even a stripey shroud at a funeral would lift spirits, but how can you do that at Upton Park?

Oh no, its not upton park. Where did it go, that Cathedral to football, replaced by a lego monstrosity. Where is the money from the sale? The owners were at Brum when i was there, they tried to sell St Andrews too.

West Ham fans must be sick with impotency, paddling fast under the water and not moving. The best that can be said for West Ham is that they are a nuisance, rarely bothering the scorers, or registering in the table, and are just run over by everyone else.

Am i being harsh? No, just look at history, the last time West Ham won anything, was close to the second world war. If you take an art approach, the existence of the hammers is like a pot of paint thrown in your face, but without passion or shouting.

Oh, Upton Park.

Dead. Like Alf Garnett. Those days have gone. sob.

Try being a Swindon fan then you will really know what pain and misery is

I agree. Swindon should be a championship team or upper div3. I remember the Beck v Hoddle games, we beat swindon 3-2 at the Abbey, Hoddle was playing.

Classic long ball v tippy tappy. Long ball won. I notice you have Lee Power there, how is he doing? He was Cambridge chairman, and left under a cloud. Why are you struggling? Great stadium, lots of fans if you get a team, whats not to like.?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    It must be difficult. The thing that must help, pre match and after is beer, alcohol kills pain. But is it pain, or a all consuming boredom.? The boredom of getting nowhere fast. Even a stripey shroud at a funeral would lift spirits, but how can you do that at Upton Park?

Oh no, its not upton park. Where did it go, that Cathedral to football, replaced by a lego monstrosity. Where is the money from the sale? The owners were at Brum when i was there, they tried to sell St Andrews too.

West Ham fans must be sick with impotency, paddling fast under the water and not moving. The best that can be said for West Ham is that they are a nuisance, rarely bothering the scorers, or registering in the table, and are just run over by everyone else.

Am i being harsh? No, just look at history, the last time West Ham won anything, was close to the second world war. If you take an art approach, the existence of the hammers is like a pot of paint thrown in your face, but without passion or shouting.

Oh, Upton Park.

Dead. Like Alf Garnett. Those days have gone. sob.
    FFS! You unemployed by any chance?

I would guess Kunta lives in a bedsit with an XP computer laying in his own excrement wishing he had a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I would guess Kunta lives in a bedsit with an XP computer laying in his own excrement wishing he had a friend.
    That may be the case Tricky but it was funny!! 'just look at history, the last time West Ham won anything, was close to the second world war'. I hadn't thought of that, not great for such big club!!

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    That may be the case Tricky but it was funny!! 'just look at history, the last time West Ham won anything, was close to the second world war'. I hadn't thought of that, not great for such big club!!
    Behave Davemeister, just becareful where Mr Harry ( don't want to be here Kane) and Mon Nuno ( Ain't got the team behind me) end up, Bon Chance Mon Spud

Bon apres midi DJ. To be honest the way Harry is playing we should have sold him to citeh for £120m. I think he may go in January window but thr price will have fallen. We are not in a good place I agree and the shape of the side at le @rse was appalling. 4-3-3 with only Højbjerg worthy of a place. No wonder we were overrun in the first half. I fear another long season.

Bon apres midi DJ. To be honest the way Harry is playing we should have sold him to citeh for £120m. I think he may go in January window but thr price will have fallen. We are not in a good place I agree and the shape of the side at le @rse was appalling. 4-3-3 with only Højbjerg worthy of a place. No wonder we were overrun in the first half. I fear another long season.
    Yes Mate, not sure what the take on Levi is with your lot TBH, Arse have done nothing for eons, personally had the Spurs above them recently, Sumfing ain't right my son! Kane wants out after his England escapades, as does our Declan Rice.

Stay safe now fella
    John...

You just worry about NS Mura in the Conference tomorrow night David!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast