+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Niskanen

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    There was no question to answer though and certainly not in the context that you were hinting at. You were blatantly hinting at something racist and I think you know that fine well. You are also blatantly trying to get a bite from ADS which you have a history of. It's not gone unnoticed. I'd suggest you backed off from it tbh. The board has been great lately (apart from the Eurovision entries).
    There was no question to answer?? I asked the question. Moicher answered. The end. And I'm not trying to get a bite from ADS-------

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    There was no question to answer?? I asked the question. Moicher answered. The end. And I'm not trying to get a bite from ADS-------
    On a democratic forum, you can't just keep saying "The end" and expect no one to reply. If they disagree with your point, someone will add their opinion. FACT ............. apologies to GB

Bullsh!t. You're clearly hiniting at something with this part in bold. If it isn't racism, what is it?

Just wondering why a song from 10 years ago gets mentioned for Fuchs. Why not Harkes? Or any other midfielder from the last 10 years for that matter. Must just be a coincidence eh? Must be because they're both diminutive tenacious players I guess-nothing else right?

I'm happy folk have acknowledged this, and I'd agree with tHeArAb that the board has been great lately. Lots of positive threads and everyone on the same side for the most part. I only got involved with Japanarabs nonsense because racism was definitely implied and I take offence to that. But cheers guys for noticing what was going on and I'm happy now if we put it to bed.

On the Gomis song, it probably wasn't the best idea of mine to try to adapt it for Jeando but I do miss the song and its unlikely to be sung again unfortunately so I guess it was just a hopeful punt 😋

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I'm happy folk have acknowledged this, and I'd agree with tHeArAb that the board has been great lately. Lots of positive threads and everyone on the same side for the most part. I only got involved with Japanarabs nonsense because racism was definitely implied and I take offence to that. But cheers guys for noticing what was going on and I'm happy now if we put it to bed.

On the Gomis song, it probably wasn't the best idea of mine to try to adapt it for Jeando but I do miss the song and its unlikely to be sung again unfortunately so I guess it was just a hopeful punt 😋
    I still preferred Volare goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    I still preferred Volare goodnight.
    One out of two ain't bad I guess 😂😂

If the world hasn't gone mad, this board certainly has. Two great players playing in similar positions, one years after the other. Both are taken to by the fans as hot favourites. Both are coloured or black (whichever term is pc). Just because the colour of their skin 'may' be another common denominator/identifier, this does not make the correlation racist!

Goodness me, the remarks being made were clearly very positive. Nothing derogatory in them.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Bullsh!t. You're clearly hiniting at something with this part in bold. If it isn't racism, what is it?

Is the answer teeth?

Immi come on for Finland last night with 12 minutes to go with the score 2-1 Ukraine, it finished that way.

Another internationalist to be added to the board.

Well done Immi

Quote Originally Posted by jerrennixon View Post
    Immi come on for Finland last night with 12 minutes to go with the score 2-1 Ukraine, it finished that way.

Another internationalist to be added to the board.

Well done Immi
    Well done indeed, always good to see our players being selected at international level. Am I right in thinking the club benefits if players are selected to play for their country?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)