+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: £150 million on Eurolottery

Twenty One Twelve is indeed a fine album but I'm not as well up on them as you would be,late 70's or very early 80's I prefer but they bought out a live album (90's?) which I used to enjoy as well,if I had to pick a band that you would enjoy I would go for Led Zep,AC/DC post Back in Black and of course the mighty Motorhead who played pure rock n roll,you could tell that Lemmy loved his 50's music

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Twenty One Twelve is indeed a fine album but I'm not as well up on them as you would be,late 70's or very early 80's I prefer but they bought out a live album (90's?) which I used to enjoy as well,if I had to pick a band that you would enjoy I would go for Led Zep,AC/DC post Back in Black and of course the mighty Motorhead who played pure rock n roll,you could tell that Lemmy loved his 50's music
    The live album is Exit Stage Left, seen all of these live many times except Led Zep only the once… Motörhead did many albums but again the live No Sleep till Hammersmith is prob my fav… I was more Deep Purple & offshoot bands, Whitesnake, Gillan, Rainbow, Dio (solo & Sabbath).. so many memories, albums, cds, gigs etc.. now just listen to Planet Rock

No sleep till Hammersmith is a brilliant live album and used to regularly play the Bomber and Ace Of Spades albums and the single Ace of Spades is one of the best rock n roll singles ever released and in my top ten favourite records ever,I took a look at what the other two of the classic line up was doing now since Lemmy's departing and was saddened to read that all three have gone now

Griff,I saw a photo of Phil Collins doing a gig in Glasgow last week and he didn't look very well at all

I know Chalky. I saw there were still tickets for Genesis in Newcastle a couple of weeks ago and was tempted, then I say YouTube footage of the tour and was shocked. PC suiting in an office chair is a bit prog but I was persuaded that I’d prefer not to see him/them like that.

Yeah it's a shame I was shocked to see him like that,I was also tempted to see Genesis a few months ago but the high price put me off,I'm glad in a way considering how Phil looks

Apparently he can still sing, however.

Isn't that all that matters?

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix View Post
    Apparently he can still sing, however.

Isn't that all that matters?
    No,tickets started at £95 for Birmingham and that was right at the back,then hotel costs and miscellaneous,no change from £200 easy and Phil's looking old and sitting on a stool,the entertainment value would be low and disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    No,tickets started at £95 for Birmingham and that was right at the back,then hotel costs and miscellaneous,no change from £200 easy and Phil's looking old and sitting on a stool,the entertainment value would be low and disappointing
    It has been ever since Peter Gabriel left.

It went to a bag of s­hite after Steve Hacket left, I think that was after Wind and Wutheing, and Then There Were Three was a complete travesty of pop pap.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    It went to a bag of s*hite after Steve Hacket left, I think that was after Wind and Wutheing, and Then There Were Three was a complete travesty of pop pap.
    Agreed.

PG left after the Lamb Lies Down on Broadway (last Genesis album I bought).

SH definitely left after Wind & Wuthering.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)