+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good news from MAP...

Wink Good news from MAP...

I finally got a response from MAP:

This discourse came from my Linked In account:

Mark Poole

English Teacher Seeking employment in China

"Hello BT, I'm back in England at the moment I had to leave China because of the Covid19 outbreak last year, but I'm desperately to return to China. How and where are you ?"

My reply:

"Hi MAP, I'm OK thank you and living in Bolton. We were all so worried when you had to return to England because of serious health issues. Relieved to hear you are alive and kicking. Stay safe and keep well mate. The lads on Clarets Mad send their best wishes. BT."

There you have it - MAP is alive and kicking and looking to return to China ASAP.

That is good news, it's a shame MAP isn't posting anymore, he gave us a fascinating insight into what was actually happening on the ground when all this kicked off in China. I know he wasn't impressed by some posters on here not taking his warnings about Covid too seriously, but having posters disagree with you is a fact of life on here, it is what it is, I would welcome his return anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    That is good news, it's a shame MAP isn't posting anymore, he gave us a fascinating insight into what was actually happening on the ground when all this kicked off in China. I know he wasn't impressed by some posters on here not taking his warnings about Covid too seriously, but having posters disagree with you is a fact of life on here, it is what it is, I would welcome his return anyway.
    I've copied MAP in on your post sinkov - I'm hoping for a positive reaction.

Great news Map is back and okay,come back Map then we can abuse each other again .lol

Really pleased.Well done BT

Hope he returns to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Really pleased.Well done BT

Hope he returns to the site.
    Look forward to hearing from Map on these pages. Will be a very welcome return.

Great news!

Pleased to hear this news.

Many thanks for the kind posts.

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    Many thanks for the kind posts.
    Good luck in the future and look after yourself as well as possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)